Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Starlet83

don't worry about it just go and do the car boot,everybody else does.if the organisers don't want you to do it they will ask you not to come again,you can always go somewhere else,most organisers aren't bothered what you sell.if you really are a worrier did you know that by simply driving to and from car boots to do them can invalidate vehicle insurance if you are not insured for business use? Obviously 3 or 4 a year is okay.just do what everybody else does and forget about it.

oh gosh never thought of that with car insurance, although it wont be a bussiness, just the odd carboot once every few months to save cash. Does the insurance thing go for you even if your selling your old stuff? of so crazy. I can understand of you are trading all the time

---------- Post added 01-06-2014 at 00:09 ----------

All the dates for cricket club are at the beginning of this thread and Tesco is tomorrow as stated in the post before yours :confused:

---------- Post added 31-05-2014 at 21:51 ----------

What is it you are selling?

i just bought some whole sale bits from ebay nothing massive, kids stationary, makeup, pictures that sort if thing and some of my old bric a brac

Edited by lubylou12

oh gosh never thought of that with car insurance, although it wont be a bussiness, just the odd carboot once every few months to save cash. Does the insurance thing go for you even if your selling your old stuff? of so crazy. I can understand of you are trading all the time

---------- Post added 01-06-2014 at 00:09 ----------

i just bought some whole sale bits from ebay nothing massive, kids stationary, makeup, pictures that sort if thing and some of my old bric a brac

keep an eye on the thread for future dates for Infirmary rd will get it updated this week

---------- Post added 01-06-2014 at 15:38 ----------

Yes, Tesco Infirmary road . Looked like every space was filled with sellers. Especially with the good weather, it was very busy.

yes really busy with sellars and buyers grat money raised again for charity

---------- Post added 01-06-2014 at 15:40 ----------

Carbooty

What time should sellers arrive tomorrow??

thanks Fabgirl

sorry missed ypor post wasnt ignoring you did you stand

---------- Post added 01-06-2014 at 15:40 ----------

[/color]

sorry missed ypor post wasnt ignoring you did you stand

I did yes it was a really good turn out I think the weather helped. I would sell there again.

Fabgirl

Hi

Are there any other Car Boots on near Chapeltown on Sunday 8th June other than the Cricket Club one (don't fancy queuing from 5.30am)?

i thought it was 6.30 you have to get there