Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Starlet83

I cant ifnd it on the first page, the carboot at thorpe cricket club, ive read earlier it 6.30 am start, then some one said 5.30, which is it i dont want to turn up late x

Gates are supposed to open at 7am, but people are waiting to get in from 5:30am onwards as there is a limit on the amount of car booters allowed to sell on the field. I got there the other week at 5:50am and cars were queing half way down the main road (Cowley Hill) to get in.

Thorpe Hesley

Cricket Ground next to Junction 35 M1 are

Sunday 8th June

Sunday 29th June

Sunday 20th July

Sunday 27th July

Sunday 3rd August

Sunday 17th August

Sunday 7th Sept

Edited by therascal

Gates are supposed to open at 7am, but people are waiting to get in from 5:30am onwards as there is a limit on the amount of car booters allowed to sell on the field. I got there the other week at 5:50am and cars were queing half way down the main road (Cowley Hill) to get in.

Thorpe Hesley

Cricket Ground next to Junction 35 M1 are

Sunday 8th June

Sunday 29th June

Sunday 20th July

Sunday 27th July

Sunday 3rd August

Sunday 17th August

Sunday 7th Sept

Thank you, thats brill info, did you get a pitch turning up at 5.50? also is the gate open at 7am for buyers?

Car Boot Sale at Loxley Recreation Ground has had to move to Wisewood Sports centre car park on Sunday, 8th June.

Sellers 8am, Buyers 9am, cars £7 pre-booked or £8 0n the day, vans £10.

Contact 07533544737 or purple_cat_21@hotmail.com.

Please note ad in Look Local paper is incorrect this is Sunday's venue they have printed it incorrectly.

Please note one of the stalls has some very good baby items for sale 3mths - 18mths

Edited by Purplecat21

Tesco Infirmary Road car boot sales in aid of charity

our next dates are 15th June and 29th June

cars £6.50

vans £9.00

pitch is hardstanding

great turnout on the last one

pitches can be booked either instore or 01143586807

---------- Post added 07-06-2014 at 06:32 ----------

what boots are on in sheffield sunday is tesco saville street on

no they are just doing one offs at the moment Tesco Infirmary is on on the 15th however