Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Starlet83

If that's busy I'll stand hanging, first time we've been and will be last. Back to Oldcotes

Sure you went to right place as my hubby said it had 3 rows all round field normally only has two which is approx 80 to a hundred cars as i normally stand so i know . Obviously would be smaller than oldcoates but Thorpe Hesley is a non trader car boot and has limited space unlike Oldcoates .I myself like the local carboots rather than as you put it a 5 hour trek .

Well if that's Thorpe Hesley I blinked and missed it. We got there at 7am and by 8am we were back home having our breakfast. Oh well back to Oldcotes next time. 5 hours to walk round it once.

It wasn't as big this morning, as it normally is it only took about 30 mins to walk round. Think the problem is the fact that they cancel them that often and last minute people are going elsewhere. Millmoor Juniors was also on this morning which is just down the road, so people could have gone there. It is nowhere near as big as Oldcoates and never will be they don't allow traders. A car boot is only as good as the traders standing, Oldcoates included, been loads and not bought anything, then you can go the following week and keep having to go back to your car with everything you buy.

Does anyone know of any carboots going off in the week please. I know Saturday and Sunday just wondered if anything in week.

SANDTOFT CARBOOT - INDOOR/OUTDOOR ALL YEAR ROUND !

Sat - Sun from 9am

Wed - 3pm on.

Just a 40 min motorway drive from Sheffield city centre.

Doncaster DN8 5SX - Beside the Trolleybus Museum.

Car Boot Sale

Kelford School

Oakdale Road

Rotherham

S61 2Nu

Tel; 01709 512088

Sat 5th July 2014

£5 per stall must be booked prior to date as limit of 60 available

could you please post this is a one off

regards

Dawn:)

Hi Dawn ,

I have booked what time for carbooters and buyers please

Alison (was next to you at infirmary rd )xx

It wasn't as big this morning, as it normally is it only took about 30 mins to walk round. Think the problem is the fact that they cancel them that often and last minute people are going elsewhere. Millmoor Juniors was also on this morning which is just down the road, so people could have gone there. It is nowhere near as big as Oldcoates and never will be they don't allow traders. A car boot is only as good as the traders standing, Oldcoates included, been loads and not bought anything, then you can go the following week and keep having to go back to your car with everything you buy.

If you knew Millmoor Juniors was on this morning why didn't you post it on this site last week?