Good place to get a clutch done?

Neepsend Garage & Clutch Services

302 Neepsend Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S3 8AW

Tel. 0114 276 8880

Done 2 clutches for me on different cars and done a top job.

Also recently did my dads car as well, and he was impressed by the price and service.

i had mine done a few months ago on a 2000 focus, mk1 , and after reading up on the net was advised to get the master slave cylinder replaced too at the same, so make sure that's in the quote, mine cost £220 for both , will try and find the details out of the company for you.

My ford focus needs a new clutch. Its an old car so don't want to spend a fortune. Our garage let us down recently so I need somewhere cheap and honest. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Hi Emma, my boyfriend works on cars and does a lot of our friends and families cars because they know they can trust him to do a proper job, only do necessary work and at a very fair price.

If you would like me to ask him if he is able to do this for you I'm happy to do so....and if it helps he is a ford man at heart so you've got the best car for him to work on.

If you're anything like me I bet you dread taking your car into a garage because of the stereotypical ripping women off because we have no idea about cars.

• 3 months later...

Hi Emma

Can you let me know where you eventually got the work done and whether it was a good job - I've got a problem with my car - making noise when clutch depressed and it needs looking at. Thanks, Deb.

• 2 weeks later...

J tech autos

Really really good

I crashed my car into a bank

And did bumper and wing damage and my sub frame came lose the sorted all the work out and replaced all 4 new tyres for £300 inc vat

Awesome garage worth a call any time

0114 247 8111

Neepsend Garage & Clutch Services

302 Neepsend Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S3 8AW

Tel. 0114 276 8880

Done 2 clutches for me on different cars and done a top job.

Also recently did my dads car as well, and he was impressed by the price and service.

I second this......they have kept our car on the road for some years and no complaints.

J tech autos

Really really good

I crashed my car into a bank

And did bumper and wing damage and my sub frame came lose the sorted all the work out and replaced all 4 new tyres for £300 inc vat

Awesome garage worth a call any time

0114 247 8111

my tires cost alot more than that

He only charged me for my tyres and they ain't too bad iv done 7-8k and still look like new I also had my clutch done with him 200 inc vat dropped it off at 8 am done by 3pm also had my brake pipes when whole lot 200

I'd recommend this garage all day long

Archived