Wanted Free must be able to deliver

Chill, E-lectrican. Chancers be chancers, you're not going to change human nature.

Just have a cheap free dig ("do you want it gift-wrapped with some change?") and then put the poster on your ignore list (yes, some can be that thick, that they would still reply to it...or try it again some time later :hihi:)

Not worth raising your blood pressure over ;)

Ever get sick and tired of seeing post from ppl wanting stuff for free.....go out and buy it yoirself like we all have too......the nerve of some ppl even want it delivered ....takes the ****

Some people have no self-pride and want everything given to them on a plate.

yes they want it for free,and then they sell it on

I have just listed a wardrobe on freecycle, I maybe could deliver, but I will answer the messages that seem genuine.

I did think about selling on ebay, and maybe getting £5-10, maybe this way they will be more greatful and help someone else?

I have just listed a wardrobe on freecycle, I maybe could deliver, but I will answer the messages that seem genuine.

I did think about selling on ebay, and maybe getting £5-10, maybe this way they will be more greatful and help someone else?

Could I please be considered for the wardrobe. ...could you possibly deliver please as my ass is stuck to sofa...and im playing my xbox...

---------- Post added 04-03-2014 at 11:18 ----------

Oh wait. ..I havent got an xbox......wonder if someone will give me one who has one spare

..lol

Archived