Wanted Free must be able to deliver

Could I please be considered for the wardrobe. ...could you possibly deliver please as my ass is stuck to sofa...and im playing my xbox...

---------- Post added 04-03-2014 at 11:18 ----------

Oh wait. ..I havent got an xbox......wonder if someone will give me one who has one spare

..lol

You can have my ex boyfriends xbox if you like. As long as you promise not to look after it though.

You can have my ex boyfriends xbox if you like. As long as you promise not to look after it though.

Awwww thankyou claire..xx can you deliver ??? Mmmm x boyfriend eh...lol I need a new gf too.....and I promise to pay you more attention than the xbox...

yes they want it for free,and then they sell it on

This is true. I saw the ad here on Sheffield Forum ! I wish I took the advice from freecycle and CHOOSE. The world is so chaotic. No wonder people rather throw away their things.

Awwww thankyou claire..xx can you deliver ??? Mmmm x boyfriend eh...lol I need a new gf too.....and I promise to pay you more attention than the xbox...

:hihi:

Well you sound much nicer than my ex so you're off to a good start.

Just one thing, you dont bite puppies do you?

There is free cycle and freegle for freebies. I recently had my Mothers house to clear out so after my family taking what they want I advertised the rest on Freegle. Only one taker was a landlord after something for nothing the others was young poor people setting up home and I delivered if they could not pick up.

But what surprises me is people on property and housing saying they have a problem with their property such as a damp problem and want some builder to diagnose and then quote for free. Then after they are armed with the answer to the problem they get every builder in yell to quote.

Not bad eh? Get some kind hearted builder to burn fuel in his free time and give his expert advise on a consultation basis for free and usually in the evenings.

I always offer to pay for a diagnosis and quote. Rant over

Archived