Do You Really Think World War III Is Coming?

We need a war as the western nations are bankrupt, and a decent enemy, so the US and THEM scenario can be utilized, and we can dehumanize them thus justifying the war game.

Simple explanations for simple tabloid people.

Wait till the nutters, I mean the neo cons, clamor for nuking China, Russia, or Iran. Not only can they do it, but no one on earth can bring them to book, they are a law unto themselves. Might is right, and don't question might or you might cease to be.

No.

The only good thing about what's happening at the moment is that armies can be controlled , but the mob cannot, - which is how you get situations like Syria.

At least it gives a breathing space while diplomacy and negotiations take place.

We need a war as the western nations are bankrupt, and a decent enemy, so the US and THEM scenario can be utilized, and we can dehumanize them thus justifying the war game.

Wait till the nutters, I mean the neo cons, clamor for nuking China, Russia, or Iran. Not only can they do it, but no one on earth can bring them to book, they are a law unto themselves. Might is right, and don't question might or you might cease to be.

You just scared me. WWW111 is on then :(

:huh:

well its well over due

bye everyone, been nice knowing you :wave:

Archived