Tony Blair could make 'large donation' to Labour

This really does not make Labour the sort of party I'd want to have owt to do with.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/10676700/Tony-Blair-could-make-large-donation-to-Labour.html

Tony Blair, the former Prime Minister, is considering making a "large donation" to the Labour Party to help it fill a hole in its finances.

Ed Miliband, the Labour leader, is being urged to seek new donors as the unions prepare to slash party funding.

It emerged last night that Mr Blair, who is worth a reported £70million, is in discussions with senior Labour figures about making a sizeable donation.

His support is likely to be welcomed by Mr Miliband, both politically and financially.

it would be more of a story if the last leader of the labour party to win a general election was not willing to financially support the party that enabled him to acquire his current wealth

Gordon's money is all tied up in that charity he runs with his wife.

but then he didn't win a general election as leader of the party! - i'll bet he isn't skint though!

He probably says he doesn't fiddle his taxes either.

Gordon Brown Net Worth: Gordon Brown is a British politician who has a net worth of $15 million dollars.

---------- Post added 05-03-2014 at 15:34 ----------

[/color]

A former "Labour" leader worth £70 million.

I think he's sending it to the wrong party.

Those 29 toffs that make up the current cabinet are nearly worth that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9290520/Exclusive-Cabinet-is-worth-70million.html

David Cameron is worth almost £4million according to a new analysis that estimates the combined wealth of the Cabinet (29 people) at nearly £70million.

Archived