New bosses, now to lose jobs

They don't make a profit unless they have happy customers!

They have to work damn hard to give good service.

They don't have to have happy customers when they have as good as a monopoly or a cartel.

Serco, ATOS, G4S, Capita, A4E, the energy companies, banks - none of them exactly known for their happy customers...

They don't have to have happy customers when they have as good as a monopoly or a cartel.

Serco, ATOS, G4S, Capita, A4E, the energy companies, banks - none of them exactly known for their happy customers...

But I bet they all have Chief Executives with whopping salaries. Yay

And what about the 1,000's of SMEs?

I'm sure they don't have unhappy customers and don't have bosses on vast salaries/bonuses?

I'm sure that many of the thousands of SMEs' customers are delighted with the service they recieve, and whose bosses don't have vast salaries.

Apologies if I sounded defensive, it's just that many people on here enjoy pulling public sector workers to pieces.

See link, it appears that these poor staff who, were part of DWP just a few months ago are to lose their jobs.

They were sold off to private company who, is now looking to outsource to the continent, got to feel for these poor buggers.

crafty trick that happened to me to a good few years back.

they have to pick up themselves dust of and keep going,i had to do it. no use wallowing in sympathy,sounds like im being hard but it is good advice in my book

Public sector = Public Service

Private sector = Profit above all else.

If only it was that simple.

Public Sector = massive wastage, political infighting, zero responsibility or repercussions

Private Sector = easy to sack off when it go's belly up

If only it was that simple.

Public Sector = massive wastage, political infighting, zero responsibility or repercussions

Private Sector = easy to sack off when it go's belly up

I work in the public sector and I have huge resposibilities for a poor wage and if I ****ed up, like Ian Duncan Smith the Employment Minister does on a regular basis then I'd be sacked.

Archived