Abbeyfield Park and House

Hello,

As part of a second year university project in Interior Design, I am looking into the redevelopment of Abbeyfield park, working with FOAP (Friends of Abbeydale Park) to renovate the house and repurpose it's rooms. The building has recently been re-roofed by the council in the hope to prevent the house falling into further disrepair. I am very interested in the history of the house, especially people who may have images of what it used to look like. Unfortunately the FOAP have very little in terms of old plans, interior drawings and images. I would love to hear stories of people who used to live in the area or indeed those who do currently and would like to use the house as part of the community.

Thank you,

Hannah

WOW! Some of those maps are amazing, one of them is incredibly helpful, thank you, can't believe I hadn't found that site before.

You can also post on there asking for the help which you require, no joining or anything, just post your question, there's lots of help on there.

Regards,

Duffems

Archived