Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

My other question is Do I appeal to Parking Eye firstly or do I appeal to POPLA. Parking Eye's letter says I have to appeal to them first as POPLA wont accept my appeal if I don't? It's just that I don't know if P.E. is trying to send me the wrong way.

I've never done it, but I believe the idea is to appeal to PE, which they will almost certainly refuse.

They will then supply a POPLA code which you then use in your appeal to POPLA.

Don't just take my word for it; have a read up on Pepipoo, MSE or Parking Prankster's site.

• 3 weeks later...

My vehicle was recently issued with a ppcn recently by ukpc (crystal peaks) I have received paper work. I have appealed online through its website but am not receiving an email acknowledgement. Does no acknowledgment mean they haven't received it or is their website not working properly. What shall I do?

Hi all

Just some advice please?

Parked at NGH other day for a meeting in one of the teaching buildings, same spot I'd parked in the month before where I had no issues. It wasn't in the pay and display car park that was close by, but in an unmarked area with no double yellow lines. As said, previously parked there with no issues so did so again. This time found myself and all the cars next to me with a parking charge on my windscreen from CPP.

Anyone aware of this company or have any advice for me? Should I wait for a letter through the post before appealing?

(Parking penalty newbie here)

I am planning on returning to the spot to take photos of the lack of clear direction regarding parking at that spot, to show it was not in a pay/display car park and that there was no signage to say otherwise.