Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4937373

Claim for £732.81 + Court Costs (multiple tickets)

Ruled a penalty not a genuine pre estimate of loss

I've had a look at the link, I'm still none the wiser as to what any of this is about :huh:

Who is VCS?

What was he/she/it spanked for?

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Our old mate simon wont be a happy bunny tonight, yet another spanking in court. When will these cowboy conmen be outlawed in the same way they had their clamps taken off them. ? Its quite clear these PPC`s are nothing but scammers and conmen , but at present they are allowed to operate . Its time legislation was passed banning these idiots from operating permanently.

Bit there has to be some way of controlling parking.

Surely it is cheaper to fit barriers and cash machines at the exit. At least that way people have to pay to get out. Obviously for places such as Meadowhall they should have validation stamps.

Our old mate simon wont be a happy bunny tonight, yet another spanking in court. When will these cowboy conmen be outlawed in the same way they had their clamps taken off them. ? Its quite clear these PPC`s are nothing but scammers and conmen , but at present they are allowed to operate . Its time legislation was passed banning these idiots from operating permanently.

I'm SO loathe to do this but....

:clap:

;):D

---------- Post added 02-04-2014 at 23:59 ----------

Sorry my bad,its been a long day, the court hearing took 1.5 hours

and :clap::banana::headbang:

Bit there has to be some way of controlling parking.

Surely it is cheaper to fit barriers and cash machines at the exit. At least that way people have to pay to get out. Obviously for places such as Meadowhall they should have validation stamps.

Ive said this many times ,and pointed to Barnsley hospital as an example of this exact system. They use it and there is no need for conmem parking companies to be employed . The parking is managed "in house" by the hospital ,and they keep the money made from parking. Its a perfect system .

---------- Post added 03-04-2014 at 10:01 ----------

We all know what simon thinks of our county court judges

They dont particularly like him either. Remember the case where a judge ordered him to appear before them to explain why his company had brought a case to court . ? ( cant remember exact case ,but it was well documented on here ) .

It seems the courts are becoming increasingly fed up of these companies trying it on and wasting valuable court time.

Edited by Penistone999