Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

Ok go and get a ticket from PE at the range in chesterfield and when you get a claim from Northampton County court Business centre do let me know.

Not sure where it is but I'll find it, NHCC is just a bulking centre isn't it, not a real court where you can have fair a hearing in front of a judge?

---------- Post added 24-10-2014 at 06:39 ----------

Yes I was right, quick google proves Northampton County court is just a bulking centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQeyOz4dQVk

Not sure where it is but I'll find it, NHCC is just a bulking centre isn't it, not a real court where you can have fair a hearing in front of a judge?

---------- Post added 24-10-2014 at 06:39 ----------

Yes I was right, quick google proves Northampton County court is just a bulking centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQeyOz4dQVk

That is correct.

You then put your defence in and then the claim would get allocated to your local county court on the small claims track

Hi there,

I got a ticket last night for £100 (or £60 if paid soonish) after parking on the pavement at the back of the cinema. Didn't have much option as the place was rammed and we didn't block anyone in or cause any sort of obstruction. Still got a ticket though.

Has anyone else had one from there and what happens if you ignore it? With it being private land I think enforcement is a lot tougher compared to ones issued by the Council/Police as it has to be based on the landowner suffering some sort of loss (clearly none here).

Any experiences on fighting/ignoring these tickets much appreciated