Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

If he got a ticket then this would indicate a parking transgression took place contrary to the rules and regulations that are adequatley signed around the parking area, ergo break the rules suffer the consequences. Simple innit!!

If every driver parked as they should in this area there would be no need for parking Tickets/fines/invoices/worthless bits of paper to be issued.

If he got a ticket then this would indicate a parking transgression took place contrary to the rules and regulations that are adequatley signed around the parking area, ergo break the rules suffer the consequences. Simple innit!!

If every driver parked as they should in this area there would be no need for parking Tickets/fines/invoices/worthless bits of paper to be issued.

If i sent you an invoice for £60 will you pay me ?

There are "private rules and regulations"....then there's a simple thing called "The Law"

Except you have absolutely no idea the situation involved here and therefore can have no idea whatsoever whether he parked like a prat or not.

If i sent you an invoice for £60 will you pay me ?

There are "private rules and regulations"....then there's a simple thing called "The Law"

Come on people, you know better than to rise to such an obvious Troll.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Just hit the 'report post' button and make the point the person is trolling a perfectly good discussion.

The mods will sort it out for you and everyone can get back on track.

Just hit the 'report post' button and make the point the person is trolling a perfectly good discussion.

geared, on this forum I genuinely have no idea who is trolling and who isn't anymore...if Penistone hasn't been banned for trolling then clearly this guy shouldn't be either!

Trolling for speaking the truth and common sense? I do what Waddy says when I park and don't end up with any kind of charges or invoices.

So I've read this thread and those on a few other websites. It looks like the template form on money saving expert website is still current. Can I use this for a case with UKCPS? Alleged parking outside of marked bay at sheffield centertainment.

Are UKCPS part of one of the trade associations? Which one?

Have not had the letter yet, just the screen thingy. The screen notice States no appeal possible after 21 days. At 28 days they would start pursuing the charge. Am I right in thinking this is cobblers? I should wait until the letter comes and then launch my response? :huh:

Thanks