Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

I am not being a keyboard warrior, I just don't agree with the original poster (the person who bought a rabbit hutch - it's all got confusing as the threads were merged). I think when in a car park you should park in between the lines. I don't think that's a big ask.

Of course you're confused pet, you're a blade!:roll: Look if for whatever reason you parked straddling a line in a private car park and you got a "fine" for £90+ would you pay it without question? Would you think "well I deserved that". If so that's why these parking companies exist, they thrive on people like you who pay up just because they don't know the law/don't want to know or just can't be arsed.

Doing nothing is a big no no, they can, and do, take people to court, get some good advice, you did park irresponsibly to suit yourself and now want to justify it,

Contact kirkbylad on S/F he will get you out of it, but please consider others next time.

Of course you're confused pet, you're a blade!:roll: Look if for whatever reason you parked straddling a line in a private car park and you got a "fine" for £90+ would you pay it without question? Would you think "well I deserved that". If so that's why these parking companies exist, they thrive on people like you who pay up just because they don't know the law/don't want to know or just can't be arsed.

rayyyt good banter. Do what you want with the fine, just don't be a douche and park in the lines!

Dad just recieved a PCN from 'Vehicle Control Services' for staying over the 2 hour time limit at the Berkeley Precinct off Eccy Rd. They have the car on ANPR cams. The company is a member of the IPC and I've been reading that the appeal process is different for them, what's the best thing to do to go about appealing it?

Cheers

Edited by Locksley

I am not being a keyboard warrior, I just don't agree with the original poster (the person who bought a rabbit hutch - it's all got confusing as the threads were merged). I think when in a car park you should park in between the lines. I don't think that's a big ask.

If i send you an invoice for £90 will you promise to pay it ?

rayyyt good banter. Do what you want with the fine, just don't be a douche and park in the lines!

I charge you £100 for calling me a douche.....pay up or I send the bailiffs in!

PS, If you haven't paid in full within 10 days the charge goes up to £200.

So what's worse, parking straddling a line or calling someone a douche (offensive)

Oh, PS, grow up.

Edited by mumkin

Dad just recieved a PCN from 'Vehicle Control Services' for staying over the 2 hour time limit at the Berkeley Precinct off Eccy Rd. They have the car on ANPR cams. The company is a member of the IPC and I've been reading that the appeal process is different for them, what's the best thing to do to go about appealing it?

Cheers

Hopefully this will help. There should also be some useful information on the forums :)

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/parking-ticket-appeals

I charge you £100 for calling me a douche.....pay up or I send the bailiffs in!

PS, If you haven't paid in full within 10 days the charge goes up to £200.

So what's worse, parking straddling a line or calling someone a douche (offensive)

Oh, PS, grow up.

:) I agree, stupid fine. Don't pay it. But just park inside the lines. It's better that way.

Edited by mike.sufc
stupid autocorrect