Muslim Extremists trying to take over schools

Don't get yourself worked up, he/she is obviously one who supports Muslim terrorists hopefully the good people can sort it out and give em a reyt good clip round ear oil and get them shipped home

I don't support extremists but you or anyone else is welcome to try and give me a clip round ear oil and ship me back home to Sheffield where I was born. :rolleyes:

Why does this joker keep calling people Frank ?

He was doing it to me when I first came on the forum and have seen him calling it loads of others, is he looking for his dad ?

I think he aint got much of a life... Coming to a cinema soon.... "Desperately Seeking Frank..." Staring Stan as a love sick teen hankering after an older man, he wants attention, he yearns to feel Frank's strong arms around his chubby little body, but there's a problem... Frank thinks he's a bit of a Wally... so it won't happen.... :hihi:

My children's school in sheffield doesn't even serve halal meat and the op is saying extremists are plotting to take over schools.

Might have spoken to soon, this is happening in Rotherham:

Parents have condemned a school's decision to ban all pork products from the menu and replace other meats with halal versions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575724/Parents-fury-pork-sausages-banned-school-menu-replaced-halal-meat.html#ixzz2vQ3N7tmZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My children's school in sheffield doesn't even serve halal meat and the op is saying extremists are plotting to take over schools.

Might have spoken to soon, this is happening in Rotherham:

Parents have condemned a school's decision to ban all pork products from the menu and replace other meats with halal versions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575724/Parents-fury-pork-sausages-banned-school-menu-replaced-halal-meat.html#ixzz2vQ3N7tmZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have read this and I don't agree with it either, the reason being that over 80% of children who eat pork will not be able to have any which is wrong and causes ill feeling.

It's this type of thing that fuels the fires of resentment, why can't they serve both halal and non halal?

I know they serve both halal and none halal in prison kitchens so why not in schools?

The Muslims who eat halal are not to blame it's the stupid people that decided they can't serve both that wants bollocking.

I have read this and I don't agree with it either, the reason being that over 80% of children who eat pork will not be able to have any which is wrong and causes ill feeling.

It's this type of thing that fuels the fires of resentment, why can't they serve both halal and non halal?

I know they serve both halal and none halal in prison kitchens so why not in schools?

The Muslims who eat halal are not to blame it's the stupid people that decided they can't serve both that wants bollocking.

Well said mafya, live and let live for a better world.

Archived