Re tv advertisement

Has any one seen the new tv ad for Barbie dolls now with barbie pets dogs and cats that **** all over and you pick it up with a poo pa scoopa and the cat pees

In a tray and you clean it up ,,,, what ever next it's a joke:huh:

Perhaps they should produce a teenage Barbie who is already pregnant. Ken has beggared off to impregnate another Barbie clone. She gives birth (messily) to a Barbilet (which poos and wees and chucks up copiously) and Mummy Barbie (aka the doll's owner) has to look after it by herself night and day, otherwise a loud bleeper and accusatory message is broadcast over the owner's mobile phone.

Oh, and she has to do it on a budget - no sweet baby outfits or accessories with this one. Just prison-like shifts, with banana-stains.

Has any one seen the new tv ad for Barbie dolls now with barbie pets dogs and cats that **** all over and you pick it up with a poo pa scoopa and the cat pees

Cats that use a litter tray?!?! What will they make up next?!

---------- Post added 08-03-2014 at 10:02 ----------

Teaches kids pets can be high maintenance and hopefully teaches responsibility, you know it's not real **** and pee?

It's ridiculous! Kids don't need to be taught that cats and dogs pee and dump everywhere. They need to be inspired, create, play and discover. I'm glad I have a son, I'd hate having to buy dolls.

No, same as buying toy guns for boys, but try stopping a 4 year old boy from liking them! I've never bought him anything army related, but he still pretends other toys are guns.

It's drilled into them, they are conditioned.

No, same as buying toy guns for boys, but try stopping a 4 year old boy from liking them! I've never bought him anything army related, but he still pretends other toys are guns.

So is peeeeoww! still the sound of a ricochet?

I think you mean the opposite.

If he has behaved like this from the outset and you have never encouraged it, it's innate, not conditioned, behaviour.

But it's got you talking about it and that's the purpose of TV adverts

I think you mean the opposite.

If he has behaved like this from the outset and you have never encouraged it, it's innate, not conditioned, behaviour.

How can it be innate? Boys aren't born with an instinct to like guns and the same goes for girls and dolls. It's a conditioning. My son will have piicked it up through friends at nursery.

Archived