Lib Dem sink to new low, being beaten by the "Bus pass Elvis party"

Elvis party gets my vote (when I retire) Apparently if he won he would open and make all brothels legal, with 15% off for pensioners. Gotta be a winner that. :)

You mean you have to pay for it? Not surprised. If your bedside manner is anything like your forum manner not surpised any female would be less than willing to give you a freebie :D

You mean you have to pay for it? Not surprised. If your bedside manner is anything like your forum manner not surpised any female would be less than willing to give you a freebie :D

Here boy!

Not surprised you're surpised Hayley. Ok, for you 15%, free cattypult and a free pass to the NRA's Wild Bill Hiccup lookalike ball...I can make it happen

I'm James Reed, Kiss me!

I'd be interested to know more about the campaigning. In an area close to me it was always a two horse race so the Lib Dems never bothered campaigning or leafleting.

My current area is Lib Dem, with Labour coming a close second, so the Tories don't even field a candidate.

Archived