Running Partner Required

Me rickoneill. Be an excellent choice to join us at SRC. just come down to EIS Tuesday or Thursday at 6pm. We meet in the cafe

Do you run on the indoor track? Am guessing you probably just meet up at EIS and run out and about from there?

Do you run on the indoor track? Am guessing you probably just meet up at EIS and run out and about from there?

Bingo. We are road running club. Tuesdays are runs with groups ranging from 6.30-7min miles to 10min plus for around 60-90min

Thursday are mixed ability speed endurance with coach David oilfield,

Can any of you fit guys come and do the Comic Relief run at Sheffield Transport Club on Sunday March 23rd if you're free? It'd be great to see numbers increase now the weather is picking up!!!!

Sounds good but same day as Dronfield 10k. Hope it goes well!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Rosie, I'm 21 and live in S7. Go running in the gym but haven't been running outside for a while, been trying to improve my breathing because I have asthma. Used to run about 5km in around 30 mins I think? What sort of times do you go running? Jess

I'd like to start doing the Graves Park run on Saturdays, but I haven't run for years, I'm relatively fit in every other way though...just not at running! What do I need to do (realistically) to get myself into some sort of shape for my first 5k run in over 20 years? Any advice gratefully received guys!!

Archived