How do i make a post?

No, you have to contribute to the community before posting in the classifieds is allowed.

If you post 5 pointless posts you'll find them removed and you still won't be able to use the classifieds. This hard limit is partly to reduce the damage that spammers can do to the forum and partly because this is a forum with some classifieds attached, not a classifieds site with some discussion attached, and therefore the classifieds are offered as a free service to people who are prepared to contribute to the forum community.

Perhaps that rule should be changed to include should be an active member for at least 30 days too

so i have to make 5 pointless posts before i can give something away? stupid...

It helps to stop scammers signing up and flooding the place with fraudulent for sale posts and ripping people off.

Very common practise on many forums, far too many people have been taken for a ride so forum admins have put measures in to stop it.

---------- Post added 08-03-2014 at 13:49 ----------

Perhaps that rule should be changed to include should be an active member for at least 30 days too

Some places do just that, it's down to the mods and if they think it's a problem.

Depends how you look at that, you could get involved by posting in threads that May interest you therefor reaching the desired 5 posts so you can advertise your unwanted bed in the hope someone will collect it because you didn't want to pay £25 for whoever delivered your new bed to take old one away.

I'm not wanting someone to take it away for me, i WANT to give it away. I have a van which i can happily use to take the thing to the tip, i am trying to recycle. Please don't assume the worst in people,

I'm not wanting someone to take it away for me, i WANT to give it away. I have a van which i can happily use to take the thing to the tip, i am trying to recycle. Please don't assume the worst in people,

Yeah yeah yeah

• 2 weeks later...

Archived