Mr. Plod and The Brave New World

The police are exactly the same as us, lying or glossing things over to cover up mistakes or wrongdoing is a human trait, it's done in law, politics, business and family life why should the police be expected to be any different ?

To be honest I'm more astonished by the amount of self righteous and naive people there are ;)

I bet if you went to prison after being set up by the coppers you'd have a different attitude.

---------- Post added 10-03-2014 at 08:22 ----------

Mr. Plod and The Brave New World

You seem to have confused Enid Blyton and Aldous Huxley. Sounds like corporate brainwashing to me.

I bet if you went to prison after being set up by the coppers you'd have a different attitude.

It's not about me, nor is it anything to do with my attitude, the context I have written it in has shot passed your little head while you sat on your high horse.

Now, my point is, seeing as you 'no comprende' .... nothing will ever change, while ever lying is part of the human psyche, lies will be told .... was that difficult ?

It's not about me, nor is it anything to do with my attitude, the context I have written it in has shot passed your little head while you sat on your high horse.

Now, my point is, seeing as you 'no comprende' .... nothing will ever change, while ever lying is part of the human psyche, lies will be told .... was that difficult ?

So you're saying you're a liar?

So you're saying you're a liar?

Oh god here's another one, me being a liar or not is irrelevant, just as me asking you the same question would be, I could say I was the most honest person in the world and you wouldn't believe me, you could tell me your a prize numpty and ..... well maybe :D

Oh god here's another one, me being a liar or not is irrelevant, just as me asking you the same question would be, I could say I was the most honest person in the world and you wouldn't believe me, you could tell me your a prize numpty and ..... well maybe :D

No..You said you were a liar..and just to hammer it home you equally tried to excuse yourself by putting everyone in your world. If you want to admit you're a liar then that's fine..you just go right ahead. You being a liar or not IS relevant..you said it. The whole thrust of your argument is "hey we're all liars" give the met a break.:roll:

No..You said you were a liar..and just to hammer it home you equally tried to excuse yourself by putting everyone in your world. If you want to admit you're a liar then that's fine..you just go right ahead. You being a liar or not IS relevant..you said it. The whole thrust of your argument is "hey we're all liars" give the met a break.:roll:

I have not said I'm a liar, provide the evidence or learn to read, you are lying ...... get over yourself clown :loopy:

I have not said I'm a liar, provide the evidence or learn to read, you are lying ...... get over yourself clown :loopy:

The police are exactly the same as us, lying or glossing things over to cover up mistakes or wrongdoing is a human trait, it's done in law, politics, business and family life why should the police be expected to be any different ?

To be honest I'm more astonished by the amount of self righteous and naive people there are ;)

Does "us" not include you the self righteous then?

Your desperate fella, stop embarrassing yourself, this forum lark is obviously beyond comprehension for you, you have got a problem ... LEARN TO READ !!

:hihi::hihi: You do struggle with yourself fella.

:hihi::hihi: You do struggle with yourself fella.

Provide the evidence to back up your claim that I said I was a liar then, don't just part highlight a response to a post by Angelfire earlier in the thread in a desperate but futile attempt ........ pathetic ....... you lose :D

Archived