Mr. Plod and The Brave New World

Provide the evidence to back up your claim that I said I was a liar then, don't just part highlight a response to a post by Angelfire earlier in the thread in a desperate but futile attempt ........ pathetic ....... you lose :D

Already did. How many times do you want me to present it ?

Rather than whine.."no I didn't" why not explain how "us" doesn't include you? I've obviously pointed out something that you didn't think about while typing just by way of your response. In a rapid attempt to feverishly get your thoughts on screen the swivelled eyes got the better of you.

I lose? Ok..I'm fine with that if it helps..now where do you go?

Already did. How many times do you want me to present it ?

Rather than whine.."no I didn't" why not explain how "us" doesn't include you? I've obviously pointed out something that you didn't think about while typing just by way of your response. In a rapid attempt to feverishly get your thoughts on screen the swivelled eyes got the better of you.

I lose? Ok..I'm fine with that if it helps..now where do you go?

Stop lying, you have presented nothing, there is nothing to present, the word us was used in the response to Angelfires post which referred to us, clue is, it's in the context ..... like I said LEARN TO READ !!!

Got a problem I will happily respond to PM , your spoiling the thread ..... oh and the aggressive mugs thread is that way -> :D

Seems to me the swivel eyes are all yours skinz, you jumped in trying to be a smart arse without reading the posts properly !

Stop lying, you have presented nothing, there is nothing to present, the word us was used in the response to Angelfires post which referred to us, clue is, it's in the context ..... like I said LEARN TO READ !!!

Got a problem I will happily respond to PM , your spoiling the thread ..... oh and the aggressive mugs thread is that way -> :D

You spoilt the thread when you lumped everyone as one.

Let's keep it here;) Not only did you say "us" but you (in your anticipation) even went further from "similar to us" to "Exactly like us". What you fail to grasp is your limited capabilities, or an inability to compose primitives. You're lazy in other words. Would you like me to expound on "exactly" also?:roll:

Angelfires post has no bearing on the construct of yours. Man up, you've been caught out as a pudding.

You spoilt the thread when you lumped everyone as one.

Let's keep it here;) Not only did you say "us" but you (in your anticipation) even went further from "similar to us" to "Exactly like us". What you fail to grasp is your limited capabilities, or an inability to compose primitives. You're lazy in other words. Would you like me to expound on "exactly" also?:roll:

Angelfires post has no bearing on the construct of yours. Man up, you've been caught out as a pudding.

That has to be the most nonsensical garbage I have ever seen as a response.

Here is the Angelfire1 post ..... please note the sentence in bold, that lumps everyone together does it not ?

Sadly Coppers are similar to us, humans. As such there will always be wrong uns in their midst. Finding them out and dealing with them seems to be as difficult as plaiting soot, as they stick together like dung on a blanket.:huh:

Angel.

Here is my response ...... please note the bit up to the comma in bold, is it not in context with the us that Angelfire has used ?

If not please explain the difference !

The police are exactly the same as us, lying or glossing things over to cover up mistakes or wrongdoing is a human trait, it's done in law, politics, business and family life why should the police be expected to be any different ?

To be honest I'm more astonished by the amount of self righteous and naive people there are ;)

Now skinz, please explain (if you can) are the police similar to us, humans or are they exactly the same as us(humans). ????

I await your next pathetic response, I could do with a good old side splitting laugh :D

Thank god the police are like us, easily influences with cash, or honors, a position and the rest. As for justice, when the Barristers are all sacked the plebs will have no representation at all, and will have to attempt to defend themselves, so a good time to invest in the private prison system while stocks are low.

Can one trust a policeman?

Of course on can if the price is right of course.

Are the police sexist, answer NO not at all, its women's fault they get raped, a bloke cannot help his jeans, ...well from falling down of course, its genetic innit, and prosecuting men for sexual harassment, are you all having a laugh? The police realise what is important and women are paid less, have to work harder than men and therefore deserve a second rate service. Just look at the stats we cannot be bothered prosecuting red blooded men, and the stats prove the prevailing attitude, and the prosecutions show how important the matter is considered to be.

Trust the police, is this the joke of the year???????

Thank god the police are like us, easily influences with cash, or honors, a position and the rest. As for justice, when the Barristers are all sacked the plebs will have no representation at all, and will have to attempt to defend themselves, so a good time to invest in the private prison system while stocks are low.

Can one trust a policeman?

Of course on can if the price is right of course.

Are the police sexist, answer NO not at all, its women's fault they get raped, a bloke cannot help his jeans, ...well from falling down of course, its genetic innit, and prosecuting men for sexual harassment, are you all having a laugh? The police realise what is important and women are paid less, have to work harder than men and therefore deserve a second rate service. Just look at the stats we cannot be bothered prosecuting red blooded men, and the stats prove the prevailing attitude, and the prosecutions show how important the matter is considered to be.

Trust the police, is this the joke of the year???????

What the hell!!!!

---------- Post added 12-03-2014 at 00:21 ----------

Sadly Coppers are similar to us, humans. As such there will always be wrong uns in their midst. Finding them out and dealing with them seems to be as difficult as plaiting soot, as they stick together like dung on a blanket.:huh:

Angel.

How many dealings have you had with police to draw that conclusion?

Archived