Malaysian airlines plane missing

Plausible theory is that it suffered a loss of power and the pilot wanted to get back so he turned around,but he didn't turn full circle,he had only left the coastline a few minutes previous,experienced pilot,so he can see Malaysia in front of him below from 30,000 ft,if he turns full circle,instead he heads out over open sea,so he knows he isn't going back to the airport,and then it flies over another part of Malaysia again.

If it loses power,how uncontrollable is it?......could he have just managed to turn so far for some reason,and then only been able to fly in a straight line?......could he have not made some controlled crash landing into the sea?

Plausible theory is that it suffered a loss of power and the pilot wanted to get back so he turned around,but he didn't turn full circle,he had only left the coastline a few minutes previous,experienced pilot,so he can see Malaysia in front of him below from 30,000 ft,if he turns full circle,instead he heads out over open sea,so he knows he isn't going back to the airport,and then it flies over another part of Malaysia again.

If it loses power,how uncontrollable is it?......could he have just managed to turn so far for some reason,and then only been able to fly in a straight line?......could he have not made some controlled crash landing into the sea?

If it lost power would it lose cabin pressure too? Maybe they suddenly completely lost main and backup power, then lost pressure and oxygen supply, then all passed out and crashed. There was a crash just like that in Greece.

It sounds to me like the plane hasn't crashed, I think its been flown somewhere else.

I'd imagine it would be possible to land a plane on somewhere like Concord Park, its certainly big enough.

If you imagine the dessert with no objects it could be very easy to land a plane on some sand.

Get a grip and leave out the silly attempts at humour - a large number of people are dead and still missing.

Although it is very likely, you have no proof to be able to make that statement, he could have been making quite serious attempts at humor and was just not very good at it :hihi:

The sea is a very big place.

WOW, are you the 5th Chaser ?

---------- Post added 12-03-2014 at 00:08 ----------

Get a grip and leave out the silly attempts at humour - a large number of people are dead and still missing.

Yeh man, get a grip, have respect for the little bits and pieces of people that may have been eaten by Sharks.

You're still really badly missing the point aren't you?

Sea = very very big place.

Body = very very small thing. Which might float or might not. Might be in little pieces, might be still in the aircraft, might be eaten by sharks.

Apparently relatives are saying that when they call they are getting a ringtone. That would suggest the phones are working and not under water. All they have to do now is to triangulate the phone signal.

This is what I find the most strange thing. Apple know my whereabouts to within a few metres. All day, every day. All you need to do is click on "Find my iPhone".

Surely there must be a way of tracking the passengers. The plane must have been constantly monitored too.

My guess is that it has hit a remote mountain somewhere. If it crashed into the sea, it would have been seen.