Malaysian airlines plane missing

Someone got a brain :)

We all know that! / Or do we?... The question is how? ... Why and Or how did it crash or land? That's the question.

---------- Post added 15-03-2014 at 00:55 ----------

Here is a question .... Do we think its on land or at sea??

---------- Post added 15-03-2014 at 01:02 ----------

Some reports claim the phones are just ringing and ringing though. How is this possible?

Telecoms expert Alan Spencer told MailOnline that if the phones are really ringing, they can categorically not be under the sea.

He added that the phones will only be ringing if they are ‘switched on, not in water, the battery is charged, and [they are] near a mobile cell site.’

This means that if the phones are genuinely ringing, the plane needs to have landed on land – not in the sea.

And even better, if they are ringing, they'll be logged into a cell and can be located by the authorities in seconds.

Hence we know they're not actually ringing, even if the caller hears a ring tone - as they can expect to if the phone was last used internationally.

And even better, if they are ringing, they'll be logged into a cell and can be located by the authorities in seconds.

Hence we know they're not actually ringing, even if the caller hears a ring tone - as they can expect to if the phone was last used internationally.

It's not seconds to triangulate a phone signal. They have messed about for so long and still are messing about I think they have missed any opportunity to use It now.

P.S You should run that by Telecoms expert Alan Spencer?

Edited by amberleaf808

So it could be a TWOC-er then ?

This.

I suggested on twitter that it was a re-run of flight 714 to Sydney.

Perhaps there were valuable personages/cargo/data on board. Worth stealing an airliner for, and murdering (or marooning) nearly 300 passengers.

Seeing as, allegedly, signals were received from the automatic systems on an intact, operation aircraft, over five hours after the last radar and radio contact, then it's been stolen.

This.

I suggested on twitter that it was a re-run of flight 714 to Sydney.

Perhaps there were valuable personages/cargo/data on board. Worth stealing an airliner for, and murdering (or marooning) nearly 300 passengers.

Seeing as, allegedly, signals were received from the automatic systems on an intact, operation aircraft, over five hours after the last radar and radio contact, then it's been stolen.

Here is a scary scenario for you, North Korea say has a nuclear bomb but no long range missile so sticking one on a passenger plane could be a good substitute. You would run the risk of it being shot down but you could take it on a flight path of another plane and shoot that down and be a clone of it to get it to your target area.

Maybe not North Korea but someone who has or has obtained a nuke. It would keep the perpetrators of it secret as the evidence would all go in the explosion and the world would be all pointing the finger at one another.

If a plane flies into Tehran with a nuclear bomb then I will be the first to say I told you so :D

I know this is a stupid plot but if it was on at the pictures I would watch it, if people went to see snakes on a plane they would buy into this :hihi:

Edited by Mr Clowning

According to SkyNews, a Malaysian Official has announced the plane has been hijacked.

It may have, they are persuing the possibility that it has which they would have been doing from the start I imagine.

If it has and has not been crashed then why ?

Ransom ?

To steal the plane ?

or TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD !!!! :hihi: