Malaysian airlines plane missing

Why is this bringing out all the conspiracy nutjobs ? Was watching the news yesterday and there were the usual tinfoilhat wearing crackpots coming out with all sorts of bizarre conspiracy theories .

You mean like tenants pretending to be landlords or Jeremy Clarkson? :D

the lastest from the K.L monty python team.

quote/

Kuala Lumpur: Malaysian authorities have included parts of the Indian Ocean they see as Australia’s responsibility in a southern search corridor where the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 could have flown.

The country’s Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein says Australia is one of more than 15 countries where the plane may be including Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, China, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and France...:help:

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 13:06 ----------

this lot reminds me more and more of the mt. erubus aircrash where air nz blamed pilot error and then try'd every trick in the book to cover their own arse .and it turned out he'd been given the wrong coordinates for the flight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_New_Zealand_Flight_901

If they are thinking hijack then would have thought a 777 might need quite a long runway to land how many of those can there be within its range where one landing that isn't expected wouldn't be noticed and that it could get to without a countries air defence radar not being alerted.

Good description of the satellite "pings" here - http://tmfassociates.com/blog/2014/03/15/understanding-satellite-pings/ - and why they aren't able to give us a location.

Sounds to me like somebody at Inmarsat should be bought several pints for thinking up the idea of checking the connection logs and using the ping times to estimate a location. It's certainly not what the systems were designed to do, and even the existence of these signals seem to have caught many professional pilots by surprise.

Already declared my stance. Welcome back btw. :)

my thunderbirds theory still stands, a clearing has been made in some remote jungle and the runway appeared and has now been covered up, this has been planned meticulously i reckon at least another week before we hear from kidnappers, guessing its political , far fetched maybe but what other ideas can be credible now? the relatives must be beside themselves, not knowing is worse than a definite crash?