Malaysian airlines plane missing

my thunderbirds theory still stands, a clearing has been made in some remote jungle and the runway appeared and has now been covered up, this has been planned meticulously i reckon at least another week before we hear from kidnappers, guessing its political , far fetched maybe but what other ideas can be credible now? the relatives must be beside themselves, not knowing is worse than a definite crash?

i read today on that plane was an executive of IBM, a hollywood stuntman, and over 60 (i think) workers from some chinese semiconductor place

It will be interesting to find out what the Malaysian police recover from the homes of the pilot and co-pilot. Without actually accusing either of them with complicity in this act they are both Muslim and in light of that this must be an issue for consideration among other factors.

No one ever suspected US Army Major Hassan of being turned to radical Islamism before he gunned down 13 of his fellow soldiers at Fort Hood a couple of years back.

Hassan it was discovered afterwards had received much of his "radical education" from Al Qaeda type websites on his personal PC

It will be interesting to find out what the Malaysian police recover from the homes of the pilot and co-pilot. Without actually accusing either of them with complicity in this act they are both Muslim and in light of that this must be an issue for consideration among other factors.

Apparently the Malaysian press are digging into the concerns that locals have that the pilot (who just separated from his wife) may either be a not particularly religious Muslim, or, even worse, an atheist :o

Apparently the Malaysian press are digging into the concerns that locals have that the pilot (who just separated from his wife) may either be a not particularly religious Muslim, or, even worse, an atheist :o

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, not even locals. No stone must be left unturned in this investigation

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, not even locals. No stone must be left unturned in this investigation

My concern is that the Malaysian authorities appear to have discounted the most common cause of plane disasters - mechanical or structural failure.

My concern is that the Malaysian authorities appear to have discounted the most common cause of plane disasters - mechanical or structural failure.

I think the problem is that without any physical evidence of an incident, under the international laws which govern air accidents, nobody is yet responsible for finding out what happened - the state in control of where the incident happened are required to lead (or delegate) the investigation.

Until we know where the aircraft is, then every little clue will help, and without searching the pilots homes they didn't know there wasn't a goodbye letter left on the kitchen table.

That said, the evidence we do have would indicate the aircraft was flyable for at least an hour after they lost contact - it's unlikely to have been structural or mechanical failure in that case.

No one ever suspected US Army Major Hassan of being turned to radical Islamism before he gunned down 13 of his fellow soldiers at Fort Hood a couple of years back.

Hassan it was discovered afterwards had received much of his "radical education" from Al Qaeda type websites on his personal PC

If it was extremist Muslims behind the disappearance than I'm sure they would have announced it by now and made their demands.

If it was extremist Muslims behind the disappearance than I'm sure they would have announced it by now and made their demands.

And yet they tried their damnedest to destroy the Lockerbie plane over ocean and cover up their evil deeds.