Malaysian airlines plane missing

Is that theory still standing about the plane being flown between the way points on its way west?.........I just read that theory about if the plane had some mechanical failure then the pilot knew to head to Langkawi and he was in the process of doing that,but doesn't that debunk the way point theory as he would have gone direct to Langkawi,not from way point to way point,unless the computer instructs the plane to fly that way when instructed to?

The strangest thing about this whole incident is a silence from a leading world authority. This is most strange, as the whole focus and funding has mover from the middle east to the far east. China is a sovereign state, and that is a problem for global hegemony, as are other sovereign states, which grow less every year for some reason or another.

So with problems over islands, where client states of a power are pushing the pressure on behalf of their master, to engineer conflict. This series of conflicts allows satellite and continuous surveillance to take place, as who could ever trust China. One minute they are a peasant communist state and the next they are the world manufacturer, with a dismal 7% annual growth rate, building their ow space station with their eyes on MARS. So to suggest they are not being watched like hawks is idiotic, every naval ship, aircraft movement is obviously under scrutiny, and has been for a few years now.

We now have the farce of Malaysia of asking local fisherman to keep a eye out for bits of aircraft, what next a seance? Using a divining stick?

I have no idea what happened to the civilian aircraft, but I do know Uncle Sam and his Navy and Air-force team know and survey the area every second of every day, its called intelligence. One might ask why it is intelligent to remain pretty stum / silent over the missing air craft while the rest of the area are in a maniacal fervor looking for evidence when we know who was and does and is watching the area. Those satellites can almost read facial expressions and lip read these days, never mind the high and low conventional altitude aircraft surveillance necessary 24/7.

I have nothing to hide, but I do not have digital records of every square inch of the area, tracking them enemy subs, as well as the shipping and all flights.

But then again its just wishful thinking, and we all know how ridiculous conspiracy theories are, but why the deafening silence????????????/

T

we all know how ridiculous conspiracy theories are, but why the deafening silence????????????/

you have clearly not considered that the USA might be doing the best it can, and is taking its time to make sure they can get enough information to help to come up with an explanation as to what actually happened, in what has turned out to be the most baffling large-scale aviation mystery that has ever happened.

not too sure why you are complaining about 'silence', when had they thrown a big publicity press conference about it, when they might not know any much more than anyone else, despite their much greater resources, then you would be the first one to complain.

you have clearly not considered that the USA might be doing the best it can, and is taking its time to make sure they can get enough information to help to come up with an explanation as to what actually happened, in what has turned out to be the most baffling large-scale aviation mystery that has ever happened.

not too sure why you are complaining about 'silence', when had they thrown a big publicity press conference about it, when they might not know any much more than anyone else, despite their much greater resources, then you would be the first one to complain.

Or perhaps the USA knows exactly what happened but is reluctant to divulge exactly how much information its satellites are able to obtain.

What exactly have they to gain by telling the world that they can track the sparrows flying in Tiananmen Square when they can sit back and let the rest show how effective their own systems are?

We now have the farce of Malaysia of asking local fisherman to keep a eye out for bits of aircraft, what next a seance? Using a divining stick?

Why is it a farce to ask potential eye-witnesses what they've seen and to keep an eye open for possible evidence?

What you've gotta remember is one possible flight path takes it up the coast of thailand, burma bangladesh.

It's not close enough to China to be seen on Radar, and the countries it might have flown past have rubbish antiquated radar systems.

More importantly there's no reason for China, or the US to have a satellite deployed in that region to watch aircraft so thats why there's probably no sightings of the plane.

The strangest thing about this whole incident is a silence from a leading world authority. This is most strange, as the whole focus and funding has mover from the middle east to the far east. China is a sovereign state, and that is a problem for global hegemony, as are other sovereign states, which grow less every year for some reason or another.

So with problems over islands, where client states of a power are pushing the pressure on behalf of their master, to engineer conflict. This series of conflicts allows satellite and continuous surveillance to take place, as who could ever trust China. One minute they are a peasant communist state and the next they are the world manufacturer, with a dismal 7% annual growth rate, building their ow space station with their eyes on MARS. So to suggest they are not being watched like hawks is idiotic, every naval ship, aircraft movement is obviously under scrutiny, and has been for a few years now.

I have no idea what happened to the civilian aircraft, but I do know Uncle Sam and his Navy and Air-force team know and survey the area every second of every day, its called intelligence. One might ask why it is intelligent to remain pretty stum / silent over the missing air craft while the rest of the area are in a maniacal fervor looking for evidence when we know who was and does and is watching the area. Those satellites can almost read facial expressions and lip read these days, never mind the high and low conventional altitude aircraft surveillance necessary 24/7.

I have nothing to hide, but I do not have digital records of every square inch of the area, tracking them enemy subs, as well as the shipping and all flights.

But then again its just wishful thinking, and we all know how ridiculous conspiracy theories are, but why the deafening silence????????????/

"We now have the farce of Malaysia of asking local fisherman to keep a eye out for bits of aircraft, what next a seance? Using a divining stick?"

That's what you need...we don't have the technology you see on Hollywood :)

It took two years to locate the Air France black box....deafening silence.....

"The strangest thing about this whole incident is a silence from a leading world authority"

They don't have a clue either....its that simple :)

Edited by Mozilla

If you fancy a bit of in depth reading and also have a hour or so free take a look here, it may just answer some of your questions :)

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/535538-malaysian-airlines-mh370-contact-lost.html

Another interesting scenario can be found here....http://mh370shadow.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

Edited by Winemaster

I wondered how long it would take an old closet red like yourself to get around to mentioning your usual daft suggestions that the US must be up to something in this matter

Fact is the plane was indeed hijacked by members of the top secret Delta Farce and is now hidden away in a hanger in Area 51, Roswell.

As we speak the aircraft is being loaded up with gold bullion from Fort Knox and in a few days from the now the aircraft freshly re-painted a jet black with no markings or ID and with 200 hundred bankers aboard will leave for an undisclosed Island paradise somewhere in the south Pacific

---------- Post added 18-03-2014 at 18:32 ----------

Or perhaps the USA knows exactly what happened but is reluctant to divulge exactly how much information its satellites are able to obtain.

What exactly have they to gain by telling the world that they can track the sparrows flying in Tiananmen Square when they can sit back and let the rest show how effective their own systems are?

What are you on? Got any to spare? :hihi:

Edited by Harleyman

this is one the greatest aviation and probably murder mysteries of our times. And yet the Trots and other USA bashers still come out with the same, predictable nonsense.

a great many lives were lost in this incident. There is a need, though not so much an urgency, because panic never helps, to find out what happened. And I don't know any more than any other guy, that has been totally stupified, by this incident.

Edited by blake