Malaysian airlines plane missing

"Simple" theft...what do you do with the 200+ passengers?
I somehow doubt you could just give this 777 a new ID, then file a flightplan and go wherever, to begin with.

We're not talking a £250k Cessna or an ex-USSR Illyushin of "iffy provenance" here ;)

It's at the bottom of an ocean or a jungle.

Or it's been stolen to order for some nefarious purposes yet to be revealed. In which case the passengers will be just as dead. As would, I expect, the Malay pilot/crew...however many millions they may have been promised for the delivery.

I see some of the Chinese passenger's families are going on hunger strike now plus they're getting more and more vindictive towards the Malaysians ,they obviously believe that they are being conspired against, conned, manipulated or whatever,

I know it must be traumatic to 'not know' what's happened to your loved ones but the collective paranoia of the Chinese families seems to be devoloping into hysteria ,I get the feeling like they're being 'manipulated' by someone either in their group or on a government level. Or by the press:suspect:

and why are they still at that hotel? does anybody know if thats by choice?

then I see the one American passenger's wife sees the unfolding events as 'hopeful'. To each his own I suppose..

btw/ one thing I do know If anybody from that flights found alive especially the pilots they'll all be charged with sodomy

I see some of the Chinese passenger's families are going on hunger strike now plus they're getting more and more vindictive towards the Malaysians ,they obviously believe that they are being conspired against, conned, manipulated or whatever,

I know it must be traumatic to 'not know' what's happened to your loved ones but the collective paranoia of the Chinese families seems to be devoloping into hysteria ,I get the feeling like they're being 'manipulated' by someone either in their group or on a government level. Or by the press:suspect:

and why are they still at that hotel? does anybody know if thats by choice?

then I see the one American passenger's wife sees the unfolding events as 'hopeful'. To each his own I suppose..

btw/ one thing I do know If anybody from that flights found alive especially the pilots they'll all be charged with sodomy

Sodomy? You sure you've picked the right word?

jb