Malaysian airlines plane missing

. just looking at the grainy images on the news could be anything really one piece is 24 meters. long i,ve worked on ships for years and the first thing that springs to mind is it could be a shipping container ,they go missing all the time at sea. plus its3000k from its last position

Now being reported that Australian search aircraft are reporting 'multiple radar returns' from this new area of interest.

I'm going to take a chance and say that I've think they've found the remains of this aircraft.

Now being reported that Australian search aircraft are reporting 'multiple radar returns' from this new area of interest.

I'm going to take a chance and say that I've think they've found the remains of this aircraft.

I'm with you on that. They found it a few days ago so they wouldn't have released the information unless they were pretty sure.

Maybe some answers finally for those poor families.

I'm with you on that. They found it a few days ago so they wouldn't have released the information unless they were pretty sure.

Maybe some answers finally for those poor families.

You certainly would hope so. It's a pity that this couldn't have been investigated earlier though!

So, the first of the aussie planes should be on scene now. How long can we expect before confirmation?

Edited by Mr Bloom

You certainly would hope so. It's a pity that this couldn't have been investigated earlier though!

So, the first of the aussie planes should be on scene now. How long can we expect before confirmation?

how longs a piece of string?

in a way I hope you're wrong halibut it'd be a nightmare to try and retrieve anything out there.

its quite a busy shipping lane out that area as well ,you do get allsorts of debris floating around ,like i said earlier I thought its maybe a shipping container but I can't remember seeing one 24 meters long they're usually about half that size.

if tony abbotts made his {credible evidence}announcement without being advised , then Australia has at least one politician on par with the malaysians