Malaysian airlines plane missing

I was thinking exactly the same about everyone who believes what theyve been told by the main stream media !!

Lots of holes in the story if you look into it, inconsistencies and half truths.

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 20:06 ----------

Even with ships, tackling swells is no easy task. Have you ever sailed a ship or boat?

Its not really at the crux of what im saying but surprisingly ive never been in command of a navy frigate no.

They are flying at low altitude so i think the swell would be more apparent than it has been out of the window.

Hardly the raging sea they are portraying but like i said thats the least interesting point in all this.

I was thinking exactly the same about everyone who believes what theyve been told by the main stream media !!

Lots of holes in the story if you look into it, inconsistencies and half truths.

Until the black box is recovered and analysed then everything is speculation. I don't know why people can't just wait for official news on this.

And the obvious holes in the infomation given out and the time its taken to get their finger out dont strike you as suspicious at least?!

It means nobody knows for sure exactly what happened yet,and they won't know while they start picking debris from the crashed plane fromaround the area where they are searching now,it doesn't make a case for a conspiracy theory no matter how much the conspiracy theorists believe it is.

Why would you expect the narrative to a very complex situation such as this about which much more is unknown than known to be wholly consistent?

Half truths? Isn't it a tad early to use that term?

The black box, if ever found, will tell them nothing of what happened.

Would be great if they found it though, it was the actual one! And did tell them what happened, i agree with that.

Even the people believing it all have to admit it all stinks.

It means nobody knows for sure exactly what happened yet,and they won't know while they start picking debris from the crashed plane fromaround the area where they are searching now,it doesn't make a case for a conspiracy theory no matter how much the conspiracy theorists believe it is.

It actually makes a possible case. Looking at the possible routes they extend south from the Diego Garcia area.

Why would you expect the narrative to a very complex situation such as this about which much more is unknown than known to be wholly consistent?

Half truths? Isn't it a tad early to use that term?

Did you hear anything about the freescale employees on the news?

Or the pilot with the flight simulator being described as "fanatically political"

And attending the court hearing of the opposition leader he supports in the morning before the flight and seeing him be stitched up?