Malaysian airlines plane missing

I was thinking exactly the same about everyone who believes what theyve been told by the main stream media !!

Lots of holes in the story if you look into it, inconsistencies and half truths.

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 20:06 ----------

Its not really at the crux of what im saying but surprisingly ive never been in command of a navy frigate no.

They are flying at low altitude so i think the swell would be more apparent than it has been out of the window.

Hardly the raging sea they are portraying but like i said thats the least interesting point in all this.

You would be surprised, at even a small altitude it would be hard to see a sizable swell if you are in the middle of a vast ocean.

the Diego Garcia area.

Ah yes,the magic words........we've finally got them on the thread.:D

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 20:23 ----------

Did you hear anything about the freescale employees on the news?

Or the pilot with the flight simulator being described as "fanatically political"

And attending the court hearing of the opposition leader he supports in the morning before the flight and seeing him be stitched up?

Yep,that's why the pilot isn't being ruled out of the cause of the crash.

The flight recorder records on a constant loop for around two hours, like one of those cams you can fit in the car.

Any info about what initially happened will have been over written a couple of times in the seven hours it was supposedly in the air.

Time will tell.

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 20:26 ----------

You would be surprised, at even a small altitude it would be hard to see a sizable swell if you are in the middle of a vast ocean.

Ill take your word for it captain.

All i know is ive seen the view through the window and sometimes the ships were in the frame. Im sure any sizeable swell would have been apparent.

The black box, if ever found, will tell them nothing of what happened.

Would be great if they found it though, it was the actual one! And did tell them what happened, i agree with that.

Even the people believing it all have to admit it all stinks.

Every black box that's ever been found in a plane crash has always told them what happened,why would this one be any different?.

The flight recorder records on a constant loop for around two hours, like one of those cams you can fit in the car.

Any info about what initially happened will have been over written a couple of times in the seven hours it was supposedly in the air.

Time will tell.

There are two "black boxes" a cockpit voice recorder (CVR)and one that records the planes instruments etc (FDR)...the CVR has a two hour loop but the FDR records for over 24 hours....

Well dont think they was making paperclips:suspect: .....ive just searched the net again for a different news article on the subject and ive quoted the part about the freescale crew below and also a link .....

An assertion that they worked on defence stuff is not evidence.

As for the reliability of that site, here's an example that makes me doubt it.