Malaysian airlines plane missing

I don't think anyone is claiming they know what happened..they now at least have a bit of an idea where it is...long way to go yet..From the data on the FDR they can reconstruct the flight in it's entirity...

From the way sky and the news are reporting it now its cast in stone, hence the statement from the malaysian govenrment saying that they are beyond reasonable doubt! Surely.

You don't really though.

When the truth comes out you'll see all sorts of hidden meanings and weave a web of fiction around them, fitting in whatever 'facts' support your theory.

Ive alteady said i havent got one yet, i just know bull when i see it!

Are you believing the story so far then chalga?

Yep,a plane has gone wildly off course and nobody knows why,but they know the likely area that it has crashed in..........that's the story,simple as that,its

the conspiracy theoorists that have added everything else.

im not sure of a cover up, i just think its mishandled from start to finish, like most countries in that part of the world, theyre a bit hapdash at stuff

If you choose to believe that then thats up to you.

Hapdash doesnt quite cover it for me though, it only explains some actions.

From the way sky and the news are reporting it now its cast in stone, hence the statement from the malaysian govenrment saying that they are beyond reasonable doubt! Surely.

No-one has said what happened on the flight...only that they have an idea where it is...no-one has said why or how it got there...

Arent they claiming to know that already!

What with this apparent data thats turned up and being peddled as true! ??

They compared the pings that satellites received from MH370 with those received from similar aircraft flying along the north/south flight paths they announced last week. The timing of the pings matches those flying on the southern path and gives them an idea of where it was when the last ping was received.

Yep,a plane has gone wildly off course and nobody knows why,but they know the likely area that it has crashed in..........that's the story,simple as that,its

the conspiracy theoorists that have added everything else.

I suppose youre right that nobody knows, it doesnt make any sense at all then and im not buying the story as it is being told.