Malaysian airlines plane missing

Even in that case it will not tell them alot without the voice part.

The black boxes will turn out to have been disabled at the very least, even if they are found.

I stand to be corrected by the truth.

Have you ever seen maps of the earth and realised how big the oceans are?

-

Do you know where the boxes are in the plane?

If they don't find them, it'll be because they are in the deep ocean, and it will because the batteries in them run out and no longer give out a signal. That should be quite soon.

Depending on where it dropped, they might not find them.

They compared the pings that satellites received from MH370 with those received from similar aircraft flying along the north/south flight paths they announced last week. The timing of the pings matches those flying on the southern path and gives them an idea of where it was when the last ping was received.

Great theory, dont you need to know altitude and airspeed though for any decent result from the equation?

Where have they got that from then, theres no data yet is there! Just supposition.

Great theory, dont you need to know altitude and airspeed though for any decent result from the equation?

Where have they got that from then, theres no data yet is there! Just supposition.

You seem to know more than the guys at Inmarsat..your information would be invaluable to them...

Have you ever seen maps of the earth and realised how big the oceans are?

-

Do you know where the boxes are in the plane?

If they don't find them, it'll be because they are in the deep ocean, and it will because the batteries in them run out and no longer give out a signal. That should be quite soon.

Depending on where it dropped, they might not find them.

Of course i have yes, it covers over 70% of the surface of the earth i understand.

Yes, in the very deep ocean, hardly worth the resources and risk to recover them theyll say given the fact they have all the data now apparently. I wonder if they might use that excuse.

And this loooong timescale to sort things out will mean that the batteries are due to run out very soon yes, im sure thats just a coincedence though.

I suppose youre right that nobody knows, it doesnt make any sense at all then and im not buying the story as it is being told.

I bet even a black box wouldn't convince you,would it?

If theres no black box...conspiracy!!

If they find a black box....conspiracy!!

To believe the Malaysians might be hiding something is plausible at first,but when you consider the amount of countries that have been involved in the search,and with the new info from a U.K company,are they all in on it too?

What could possibly have happened,that warranted such a large scale cover up?

They know the route, altitude and airspeed of the other planes. If their pings match MH370's it's reasonable to assume beyond reasonable doubt that MH370 followed a similar route, altitude and speed.

I bet even a black box wouldn't convince you,would it?

If theres no black box...conspiracy!!

If they find a black box....conspiracy!!

To believe the Malaysians might be hiding something is plausible at first,but when you consider the amount of countries that have been involved in the search,and with the new info from a U.K company,are they all in on it too?

What could possibly have happened,that warranted such a large scale cover up?

The truth will be the truth wont it.

Cant argue with the truth.

Might not even be the malysians hiding anything.

The truth will out.

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 21:17 ----------

They know the route, altitude and airspeed of the other planes. If their pings match MH370's it's reasonable to assume beyond reasonable doubt that MH370 followed a similar route, altitude and speed.

Its not possible to assume anything beyond reasonable doubt is it! Arent we in the realm of fact in that instance.

Other planes arent this plane are they! We are nowhere near beyond any doubt unfortunately.

The truth will be the truth wont it.

Cant argue with the truth.

Might not even be the malysians hiding anything.

The truth will out.

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 21:17 ----------

Its not possible to assume anything beyond reasonable doubt is it! Arent we in the realm of fact in that instance.

Other planes arent this plane are they! We are nowhere near beyond any doubt unfortunately.

Do you believe any of what's said to have happened?