Malaysian airlines plane missing

Enlighten me then.

Infact heres an equation for you

10+?-?x?=

go on easy isnt it.

You left out the hypothesis to test (the expected result after '=' to solve for '?' ) :rolleyes:

You're either a decent-ish troll (well, you are keeping me entertained) or gravely analphabetic. In either case, comedy gold :D

I didnt make a guess did i.

We have nothing to go on do we.

Some unidentified debris in the sea!

A plane in the air for an unconfirmed amount of time on an unknown flightpath at an unknown speed and altitude!

It all equates to nothing so far but the answer theyve come up with seems to suit the purpose doesnt it so they run with it to such an extent as to announce it to the associated press and families of the passengers as the gospel! Come on.

These guys have all won the lottery a few times too i take it with these theoretical results!

No? Really!!

Please dont try to say im uneducated as its not the case.

I appreciate the mathmatical findings but they are not fact are they.

We still have nothing to go on as has already been said.

The truth is the truth, anything else is a guess, educated or otherwise.

Id love them to find the black box and all be intact to show what happenened.

The info might give us the how and when but never the why.

Edited by yellowperil

Inmarsat said that yesterday it had done new calculations on the limited data that it had received from the plane in order to come to its conclusion. McLaughlin told CNN that it was a "groundbreaking but traditional" piece of mathematics which was then checked by others in the space industry.

There you go look,that's how they did it,some guys who send people to the moon were involved too..........oh,hang on a minute,they never landed on the moon did they/:D

Youll have to say that again, my tin hat fell over my ears!

Just because i choose to not believe whats been said im some conspiracy theory nutter?

Some things just make you say " yeah,right"

For me this is one of them.

Human nature to question isnt it?

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 21:47 ----------

You left out the hypothesis to test (the expected result after '=' to solve for '?' ) :rolleyes:

You're either a decent-ish troll (well, you are keeping me entertained) or gravely analphabetic. In either case, comedy gold :D

Im sure your fellow scholars find you most amusing too old boy!

That was my point, there is no hypothesis to test is there, we have nothing solid yet do we?

Edited by yellowperil

Id love them to find the black box and all be intact to show what happenened.

You've already said you suspect it wouldn't be the actual black box, so what's the point in them bringing it out?

You've decided it's a conspiracy and you don't seem to be willing to entertain any idea which supports the official line. Not really any point in conversing with you is there?

I don't think finding the black box would convince you .....

Havet you said that once? Im sure i answered the last time.

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 21:51 ----------

You've already said you suspect it wouldn't be the actual black box, so what's the point in them bringing it out?

You've decided it's a conspiracy and you don't seem to be willing to entertain any idea which supports the official line. Not really any point in conversing with you is there?

But you did! ;-)

But you've already said you're actually denying anything that people have said by the way of explanations to what has happened,that's a lot different to questioning.

Its all theories so far though isnt it.

They seem very convinced by theirs, im afraid im not thats all.

Im more concerned that you all choose to flex your intellectual muscle to support what youve been told by the press and not think outside the box.

Sure you can quote theory and follow others, if thats what you like to do then thats great.

To question and doubt isnt wrong, it cant be wrong as there is no right and wrong yet.

Only the truth is right and i think were not hearing it yet.

You can laugh at me if you like, thats your choice but it says more about you than it does about me.

Its all theories so far though isnt it.

They seem very convinced by theirs, im afraid im not thats all.

Im more concerned that you all choose to flex your intellectual muscle to support what youve been told by the press and not think outside the box.

Sure you can quote theory and follow others, if thats what you like to do then thats great.

To question and doubt isnt wrong, it cant be wrong as there is no right and wrong yet.

Only the truth is right and i think were not hearing it yet.

You can laugh at me if you like, thats your choice but it says more about you than it does about me.

How will you know when you've heard the truth?