Malaysian airlines plane missing

Its all theories so far though isnt it.

They seem very convinced by theirs

Yep,that's conspiracy theorists for you,,,,,,,anything but logic,what the known facts are and embellishing a story to fit in with what's inside their heads.

How will you know when you've heard the truth?

How do you?

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 22:09 ----------

Yep,that's conspiracy theorists for you,,,,,,,anything but logic,what the known facts are and embellishing a story to fit in with what's inside their heads.

Im sure my medication must be wearing off because im sure you keep saying the same thing over and over!

Nurse.....the screens.

What known facts are you referring to?

That was my point, there is no hypothesis to test is there, we have nothing solid yet do we?
Do you have a mobile phone?

If so, do you understand how high-speed mobile signalling works?

Have you ever heard of Fourier transformations? Inverse FTs? (for example)

What INMARSAT have come up with, i.e. to derive a plausible crash location from a simple time domain signal, is closely related to that field, and 100% based on equation solving. Admittedly, it's fairly highbrow stuff.

When you decide to educate yourself some more, rather than happily wade in cretinous conspiracy theories, have someone page me to take you off my ignore list. Old boy :thumbsup::D

Do you have a mobile phone?

If so, do you understand how high-speed mobile signalling works?

Have you ever heard of Fourier transformations? Inverse FTs? (for example)

What INMARSAT have come up with, i.e. to derive a plausible crash location from a simple time domain signal, is closely related to that field, and 100% based on equation solving. Admittedly, it's fairly highbrow stuff.

When you decide to educate yourself some more, rather than happily wade in cretinous conspiracy theories, have someone page me to take you off my ignore list. Old boy :thumbsup::D

Hey, you dont come across as condescending of course do you old boy?

Im a gentleman and luckily able to restrain myself from outbursts of profanity towards you.

99% of forum users and the general public will have no idea about fourier transformations so im not going to beat myself up about not knowing, i am however sure that i could learn about it along with the many other skills i posses and in no time at all match you blow for blow.

I think thats the main difference between us, im sure im your equal but you seem to be very keen to assert yourself as more educated and better than me by quoting a few theories and by your own admission "high brow" formulas!

I can see no other reason to do it if not.

You might think that you are putting me in my place and showing how clever you are but im looking at it quite differently my friend.

The fact you feel the need to do that says alot about you and to me youre coming across as a thoroughly unlikeable sort im afraid.

Youre a clever guy, theres no denying that, and good luck to you, i hope it makes you popular in your circle of friends.

Its like this you see, there are people who can fight better than me too, thats a given. But for them to punch me to prove the point would make them the same as you! If however they chose to teach me to fight and give me a few pointers then they would be a decent person.

You can either assert yourself in an attempt to belittle or you can share skills and gain respect.

You seem to have chosen the former and im afraid ill judge you accordingly.

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 22:32 ----------

I'm sure i told you what 'the story' was loads of posts ago,I don't want to keep repeating myself.;)

Yes "a story" not facts!

Conspiracy theorists don't deal in facts..........just stories,it's better to talk to them in a language they understand.

Ive offered no conspiracy theory as far as im aware!

Just commented that what has been presented as fact so far is anything but and i dont find it convincing.

Ive offered no conspiracy theory as far as im aware!

Just commented that what has been presented as fact so far is anything but and i dont find it convincing.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist,i'm sure you'll find one to convince you.It seems like now that those who deal in facts have announced the end of the beginning of this affair,and none of it has included the words 'Diego Garcia',or anything else the conspiracy theorists are putting forward,the toys of said conspiracy theorists have started to go out of the pram........don't know why,they still have their fantasy world while everyone else reaches the same 'normal' conclusion that has been given.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist,i'm sure you'll find one to convince you.It seems like now that those who deal in facts have announced the end of the beginning of this affair,and none of it has included the words 'Diego Garcia',or anything else the conspiracy theorists are putting forward,the toys of said conspiracy theorists have started to go out of the pram........don't know why,they still have their fantasy world while everyone else reaches the same 'normal' conclusion that has been given.

Text book response ;-)

Well done but i wont bite!

Very amusing though.