Malaysian airlines plane missing

It's entirely possible.

Explain why it isn't.

It's entirely possible that the plane was seized by aliens. It isn't the possibility it's the probability. Explain the motive behind the possibility in the link?

It's entirely possible that the plane was seized by aliens. It isn't the possibility it's the probability. Explain the motive behind the possibility in the link?

Forget aliens. No need to speculate about motives. All I'm saying it is entirely possible the plane could have reached Diego Garcia, stayed for a short time and then took off again.

Are you denying this is possible?

what? that aplane flying over the sea crashed into the sea?? :huh:

infact in that area wouldnt there actually be more sea than land?

A whole lot more sea.

As tragic as it is, most will probably have come to terms with the fact they won't see their loved ones again, it's these conspiracy theories that are giving the rest of the families false hope.

what? that aplane flying over the sea crashed into the sea?? :huh:

infact in that area wouldnt there actually be more sea than land?

Given that is crashed about 14 hours flying time away from its intended destination it's pretty damned weird. Unprecedented.

---------- Post added 25-03-2014 at 23:07 ----------

Diego Garcia............the magic words again.

What's magic about them. Explain.

I have been giving this Diego Garcia thing some thought,and the first thing that enters my mind is "but what the hell would they want with the plane and passengers?"

Before anyone shoots me down as a conspiracy nut here,just hear me out on this scenario...

What if the intentions of one of the pilots(or even a hijacker),was to crash into(or land) at Diego Garcia?

Hear me out still:D.......

What would the protocol be from the guys at DG?if they saw an unidentified plane heading towards them,surely they would try and intercept it,with severe consequences if the pilot/s didn't adhere to warnings?

Bear with me just one more time.....

What response would the U.S give to the world in this scenario?(or none at all?),would it really admit to shooting down 239 people?,even in a hijack situation?.

One thing I did find a little strange,is the last known location(military radar),it was heading West towards the Maldives,but the officials are adamant (or at least before this new found footage)that it must have flown on the air corridor(even though they couldnt say north or south:huh:)Well why couldn't it have stayed west towards the Maldives?

My theory all this time was pilot suicide,because no other theory really makes sense,but then there is also holes in the suicide theory.

Just a thought.....

Forget aliens. No need to speculate about motives. All I'm saying it is entirely possible the plane could have reached Diego Garcia, stayed for a short time and then took off again.

Are you denying this is possible?

You mean without DC acknowledging the landing and take off?

The link has the passengers alive in a Faraday hangar on the pretext that it wouldn't enable them to make calls..all you have to do is strip them of everything. If it got into trouble and landed, why would the US military keep a Malaysian commercial flight there as well as keeping it under wraps?

Maybe the yanks have developed a tractor beam, yeah that's it, a tractor beam...how silly of me not to realise that.