Malaysian airlines plane missing

Why do people on here resort to "aliens/nutters/fruitcakes" in order to strengthen their argument?

Do you know how ignorant and naive you sound?

Is this was society has become?you either conform and believe or you are classed as nutter?:rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe that in 2014,this type of thing is even possible,be it accidental or planned out.

Some media say plane malfunctions,whilst others say "experts say,its must have been flown by someone trying to fly between radars"

So who's right?there seems to be faults in both those scenarios.

Tell us why you think that.

I am open to a lot of suggestions,but stolen plane I find almost impossible to buy.

Are you suggesting that the plane could somehow reappear,attack someone,and the blame be put on Iran?

Sorry,I don't buy it:D

Your probably right and it is an accident, all I was saying is that I can see a reason for someone wanting a plane but not the passengers.

And if one does fly into something and start a war non of us on here will be buying into it as I hope my post will get flagged up.

I just want them to drag the tail section out and then every ones imagination can go back to bed time. :)

Why do people on here resort to "aliens/nutters/fruitcakes" in order to strengthen their argument?

Do you know how ignorant and naive you sound?

Is this was society has become?you either conform and believe or you are classed as nutter?:rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe that in 2014,this type of thing is even possible,be it accidental or planned out.

Some media say plane malfunctions,whilst others say "experts say,its must have been flown by someone trying to fly between radars"

So who's right?there seems to be faults in both those scenarios.

It's far too flipping early to tell! They haven't recovered a single piece of the aircraft yet - that's why people are so dismissive of clowns offering crackpot theories - there are likely scenarios ( crew or passengers acting with bad intent, combination of technical failures, accident etc) and highly unlikely scenarios - e.g. any which suggest anything other than that this aircraft is in thousands of pieces at the bottom of the sea and that all aboard perished.

Your probably right and it is an accident, all I was saying is that I can see a reason for someone wanting a plane but not the passengers.

And if one does fly into something and start a war non of us on here will be buying into it as I hope my post will get flagged up.

I just want them to drag the tail section out and then every ones imagination can go back to bed time. :)

Maybe a hijacker wouldn't want the plane. Maybe just some of the passengers or maybe some of the cargo. Maybe a hijacker would want the plane for a 9/11 style attack, passengers are just collateral.

It's far too flipping early to tell! They haven't recovered a single piece of the aircraft yet - that's why people are so dismissive of clowns offering crackpot theories - there are likely scenarios ( crew or passengers acting with bad intent, combination of technical failures, accident etc) and highly unlikely scenarios - e.g. any which suggest anything other than that this aircraft is in thousands of pieces at the bottom of the sea and that all aboard perished.

Go and be rude and patronizing to someone else please.

---------- Post added 27-03-2014 at 02:05 ----------

Tell us why you think that.

Login with one of your other usernames,and maybe I will answer you:hihi: