Malaysian airlines plane missing

well some do seem to have the logical thinking of a 4 year old

And some have the wit of 2 year olds.

---------- Post added 01-04-2014 at 13:27 ----------

Because the ocean is very very big and submarines are very very small.

jb

Understandable but... Sound travels further under water and submarines have all sorts of hardware to detect sounds and signals, the sort of signals that the black box will be putting out. So although you state the blindingly obvious, I would say the sea is a lot smaller to a submarine for the reason I gave to say a plane flying over or a ship on top of it. Now do you get the questioning ?

Understandable but... Sound travels further under water and submarines have all sorts of hardware to detect sounds and signals, the sort of signals that the black box will be putting out. So although you state the blindingly obvious, I would say the sea is a lot smaller to a submarine for the reason I gave to say a plane flying over or a ship on top of it. Now do you get the questioning ?

They say it's impossible to find one of the American nuclear missile submarines, this is a huge metal device with lots of crew, a nuclear reactor and all sorts of machinery. What are the chances of finding the the small black box?

Ok I jest a little, but the difficult thing about about finding the black box is knowing where to look. When you have isolated the area then it can be found. If the area relatively shallow, and you have a bit of luck maybe you'll find quite early, if not it can take a long time.

It took 2 years to find the black box of Air France flight 447, even though they knew roughly where the plane crashed, that was with the help of one of Frances nuclear submarines, which didn't find it.

This rather presumes that the black box is transmitting. If it's in deep water it might not have survived, and even if it has, it's sound footprint is only a few kilometers, and it's a very big ocean.

i cant remember a single aircraft crash inwhich they turned off the transponder long before it supposidly went down.

Ill bet the Americans know exactly where to look,but we will never know.

I'm not into conspiracy theories about america but why as there been no focus, especially by foreign media, on the intelligence and surveillance capabilities of Diego Garcia, the strategic naval and air base of the US?:suspect:

was mh370 within the geographical parameters of the Intelligence capabilities of Diego Garcia? if so, would'nt planes be deployed from Diego Garcia to intercept the “Unidentified” plane which obviously would pose a threat to the Diego Gracia military base?

I'm not into conspiracy theories about america but why as there been no focus, especially by foreign media, on the intelligence and surveillance capabilities of Diego Garcia, the strategic naval and air base of the US?:suspect:

was mh370 within the geographical parameters of the Intelligence capabilities of Diego Garcia? if so, would'nt planes be deployed from Diego Garcia to intercept the “Unidentified” plane which obviously would pose a threat to the Diego Gracia military base?

Possibly because the aircraft never came within a thousand miles of Diego Garcia....

Diego Garcia.............the magic words.

---------- Post added 01-04-2014 at 14:06 ----------

i cant remember a single aircraft crash inwhich they turned off the transponder long before it supposidly went down.

Ill bet the Americans know exactly where to look,but we will never know.

Why are American ships out there wasting their time looking for it if they know where it is?

Diego Garcia.............the magic words.

---------- Post added 01-04-2014 at 14:06 ----------

Why are American ships out there wasting their time looking for it if they know where it is?

so as not to give the game away, its in Roswell :P