Malaysian airlines plane missing

but its dragged along 20.000ft under the sea, would it be picking up beacons on the surface? and wouldnt the ships and planes see a ship in distress to know to discount it?

more on the story here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26902127

If you're referring to the locator beacons then I doubt for one moment they'd be using the same frequency. Sounds a bit nonsensical to me.

Guess these beacons would be transmitting their ID within their transmissions.

I have been away and haven't had time to catch up so forgive me if this has been posted.

Does anyone know if this has been proven to be fake about the mobile phone call from one of the people on the plane ?

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/must-go-viral-blockbuster-this-is-accurate-and-now-100-percent-confirmed-hijacked-ibm-engineer-successfully-dialed-out-of-diego-garcia/

If you're referring to the locator beacons then I doubt for one moment they'd be using the same frequency. Sounds a bit nonsensical to me.

Guess these beacons would be transmitting their ID within their transmissions.

a bloke in the video on the site said lots of things use the same frequency, but obviously they should know whats in the area and what could be transmitting

I have been away and haven't had time to catch up so forgive me if this has been posted.

Does anyone know if this has been proven to be fake about the mobile phone call from one of the people on the plane ?

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/must-go-viral-blockbuster-this-is-accurate-and-now-100-percent-confirmed-hijacked-ibm-engineer-successfully-dialed-out-of-diego-garcia/

LMAO going on whats listed on that page, its the usual conspiracy guff, and strangely, its not been mentioned on other "normal" sites

LMAO going on whats listed on that page, its the usual conspiracy guff, and strangely, its not been mentioned on other "normal" sites

But has it proven to be fake?

A lot doesn't get mentioned on the "normal" sites that isn't just " conspiracy guff" take Turkey being caught planning a false flag attack to blame on Syria. I've not seen that mentioned on what I think you refer to as normal sites.

But has it proven to be fake?

A lot doesn't get mentioned on the "normal" sites that isn't just " conspiracy guff" take Turkey being caught planning a false flag attack to blame on Syria. I've not seen that mentioned on what I think you refer to as normal sites.

Well this bit, upon which the veracity of the whole claim rests, is total bunk, as any fule kno

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties … Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.

So it's probably not real then.

Well this bit, upon which the veracity of the whole claim rests, is total bunk, as any fule kno

So it's probably not real then.

I think its fake too, just more smoke and mirrors, but the question was has it been proven fake?

When there is seemingly a cover up of what has really happened to the plane, I prefer to be open minded.

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 21:36 ----------

exif data can be viewed, erased, and changed..

There's some info and tools here..

http://www.labnol.org/software/exif-data-editors/14210/

Even Windows 7/8 can edit exif Data (Right click an image > Properties > Details (top)

That's more like it.