Malaysian airlines plane missing

It looks like a Chinese ship might have picked up the signal of the blac box that one of the American ships picked up from......DIEGO GARCIA............and dropped in the sea around where everybody is looking.

I' trust the chinese about as much as I 'd trust the malaysians

knowing the chinese probably just flag flying

they're miles away from the search zone for starters.

this sounds a lot more promising/

An Australian navy ship has detected new signals 'consistent' with aircraft black boxes, a senior official said Monday as the hunt for missing Malaysian flight MH370 went on.

"The towed pinger locator deployed from the Australian defence vessel Ocean Shield has detected signals consistent with those emitted from aircraft black boxes," Angus Houston, the former Australian defence chief who is leading the search coordination body, said, emphasising that further confirmation was needed.

Houston, the head of the search's Joint Agency Coordination Centre, said the Ocean Shield detection is the 'most promising lead so far' in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 wreckage in the southern Indian Ocean.

"The pinger locator has detected signals consistent with those emitted by aircraft black boxes," said Houston, adding that the first detection was held for approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/22445448/mh370-search-australian-ship-ocean-shield-detects-signals/

I've tried to resist but I just can't help it.

Facts:

Diego Garcia is a secret American airbase in the Indian Ocean, not far from where the planes have been searching.

According to the FBI, The pilot had the co ordinates of the landing strip (big enough for a Boeing) on his flight simulator.

The flight had 20 high level employees of the Freescale company who have valuable patents pending on research into semi conductors.

None of this information as far as I'm aware has featured in mainstream media which makes me suspicious.

Rumour: A GPS mobile phone signal from a passenger on board the plane have been received from Diego Garcia.

The internet is lit up like a Christmas tree. There are plenty of sources. It really doesn't need Anonymous to carry on like this. It gives the internet a bad name.

I've tried to resist but I just can't help it.

Facts:

Diego Garcia is a secret American airbase in the Indian Ocean, not far from where the planes have been searching.

According to the FBI, The pilot had the co ordinates of the landing strip (big enough for a Boeing) on his flight simulator.

The flight had 20 high level employees of the Freescale company who have valuable patents pending on research into semi conductors.

None of this information as far as I'm aware has featured in mainstream media which makes me suspicious.

Rumour: A GPS mobile phone signal from a passenger on board the plane have been received from Diego Garcia.

The internet is lit up like a Christmas tree. There are plenty of sources. It really doesn't need Anonymous to carry on like this. It gives the internet a bad name.

Consider this:

You should have resisted.

You do realise, don't you, that most patent applications become public domain information at the latest 18 months after they have been filed? (yes, they are published for the world to see...but not to exploit, if and when they should be granted).

Don't believe me? Here, fill your boots :thumbsup:

I've certainly heard of, and at time 'handled', corporate spying, but...taking out a multi-multi-multi-$-millions airliner and several hundred passengers to get at this information would a tad on the extreme side :hihi:

/conspiracy (at least where "Freescale employees on board" is concerned)

Edited by L00b