Malaysian airlines plane missing

anybody been following the way this was first reported , When the news first came out, it was reported that plane had been in the air for more than 2 hours, had flown across Vietnam, was over the South China Sea and approaching coast of China. A day later the story had changed. Then, media started reporting plane had been in the air for less than an hour and then vanished before reaching Vietnam.

if the first story is the more accurate one, then the search should be extended to South China Sea. The first story also raises possibility of some sort of misunderstanding between Malaysian Air flight crew and Chinese air authorities ? plus the angry accusatory statements by Chinese government aimed at Malaysia and Malaysian government seem to be somewhat odd in wake of this tragedy then an American official seems to know enough to make the statement that act of terrorism was "highly unlikely."

just makes one wonder whether Chinese are not involved in some way we do not yet understand.

I heard there were 2 passengers flying on stolen passports.

I just heard on the news/ the two passengers with the stolen passports just wanted the cheapest flight to europe ,the travel agent in pattaya ichose the flight for them..

also:o quote/

The mystery surrounding the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has deepened with the Chinese media reporting that several of the passengers' mobile phones were connecting when called by relatives, but the calls were not picked up.

The sister of one of the Chinese passengers among the 239 people on board the vanished flight rang his phone live on TV, the Mirror reports.

"This morning, around 11:40 [am], I called my older brother's number twice, and I got the ringing tone," said Bian Liangwei, sister of one of the passengers. At 2pm, Bian called again and heard it ringing once more.

"If I could get through, the police could locate the position, and there's a chance he could still be alive." She has passed on the number to Malaysia Airlines and the Chinese police.

A man from Beijing also called his missing brother on the plane, and reported to the airlines that the phone connected three times and rang before appearing to hang up, according to Shanghai Daily. Media reports claim that the brother had called the number in the presence of reporters before informing the airline.

Edited by johncocker

anybody been following the way this was first reported , When the news first came out, it was reported that plane had been in the air for more than 2 hours,

Many of the timing issues can be explained by the fact that despite flying east from Malaysia, Vietnam is actually an hour behind Malaysia.

The mystery surrounding the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has deepened with the Chinese media reporting that several of the passengers' mobile phones were connecting when called by relatives, but the calls were not picked up.

Again, simple explanations exist - most of the owners of the mobile phones will have been roaming internationally before the incident, and as anyone knows, when calling an mobile located abroad, the caller will hear a ring tone before the actual handset is located and starts ringing itself. If the handset is not found, the call will cut off.

As all mobile phones "log in" to cells when they're turned on, all the authorities would need is the number to locate which cell the phone is connected to. If they were really switched on and ringing, they would have been found days ago.

Many of the timing issues can be explained by the fact that despite flying east from Malaysia, Vietnam is actually an hour behind Malaysia.

Again, simple explanations exist - most of the owners of the mobile phones will have been roaming internationally before the incident, and as anyone knows, when calling an mobile located abroad, the caller will hear a ring tone before the actual handset is located and starts ringing itself. If the handset is not found, the call will cut off.

As all mobile phones "log in" to cells when they're turned on, all the authorities would need is the number to locate which cell the phone is connected to. If they were really switched on and ringing, they would have been found days ago.

Stop talking sense. This is clearly a Black OPs false flag operation in order to draw attention away New Zealand's vexillological referendum and bring about war in the East.

Remember if there is one thing 911 taught us it is that:

1) Plane crash =

2) ??? =

3) Profit

jb

I think you're probably right on both accounts dosxuk :thumbsup:

got to admit I never thought of the time changes:roll: