Ruined countries

Well, most of the world was rebuild after World War 2 but wars and conflicts have lasted much longer than that.

There are whole nations in a pile of crumbled ashes from decades and centuries of civil mass slaughter.

So, there are a bunch of countries that can be written off to the ages, no longer able to contribute to this world.

Corruption, greed, politics, poverty, war, genocide, rape, pillaging, abuse, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!!!

I meant, can we just write off nations once and for all as complete wastelands instead of pumping billions in aid every year?

Haven't I seen you post before about being on benefits? You, therefore are receiving aid. Should we write you off then? Or are you different?

Apologies if you are gainfully employed and I have got it wrong.

I am not sure what your point is. When you say "written off", what do you mean by this?

How do you think Europe would have rebuilt after WW2 without the assistance of America?

Europe would have more than likely turned to the Soviets for answers and a couple of years of starvation.

---------- Post added 09-03-2014 at 12:55 ----------

I meant, can we just write off nations once and for all as complete wastelands instead of pumping billions in aid every year?

Have you ever heard of the phrase - proxy war? look up the effect of the Cold War and it's associated proxy wars had on the troubled regions of the world.

I mean, leave these war torn areas to finish their mass self destruction, no interfering, no involvement from other lands.

That way we can use what is left of their burnt out cinders to create a proper civilisation, free from wars and scarcity.

I mean, leave these war torn areas to finish their mass self destruction, no interfering, no involvement from other lands.

That way we can use what is left of their burnt out cinders to create a proper civilisation, free from wars and scarcity.

What a bizarre and disturbing fantasy.

Are you sure that is what you mean by - wars are wars no matter how you sugar coat?

Anyway, I'll repeat myself, have you ever heard of the phrase - proxy war? look up the effect of the Cold War and it's associated proxy wars had on the troubled regions of the world.

Archived