Singles without facebook barred??

Its not a bad idea...if we all signed up to facebook with our SF user names, we could all play!!

---------- Post added 09-03-2014 at 21:07 ----------

Mega will show you a good time lady, bedders will show you his broken bed fittings :D mega will show you some hard rocks and crevices :love::love:

And how do you know all this Rampent? ;)

Its not a bad idea...if we all signed up to facebook with our SF user names, we could all play!!

---------- Post added 09-03-2014 at 21:07 ----------

And how do you know all this Rampent? ;)

He took me up Man Tors once and I enjoyed it. I nearly fell off the edge.

Fantastic views BTW and mega is very experienced on these things. Best teacher ever.

Rampent, are you really megalithic under a different username? You feeling lonely tonight?

Have you seen me? I'm always lonely. Fifty stone serial killer looks, pebble glasses, IBS, bad wind, sleep in a deckchair, major bum acne, full time drunk > what do you think? Jesus.

And a EDL supporter. What more do you want. Tommy bear sent me a email saying I was discrediting the whole EDL movement. He left because of me. Not them Quillss blokes in suits.

Have you seen me? I'm always lonely. Fifty stone serial killer looks, pebble glasses, IBS, bad wind, sleep in a deckchair, major bum acne, full time drunk > what do you think? Jesus.

And a EDL supporter. What more do you want. Tommy bear sent me a email saying I was discrediting the whole EDL movement. He left because of me. Not them Quillss blokes in suits.

We sound perfect for each other Rampent...are you single ;):hihi:

Archived