St Peters School, left 1983

I am on friends reunited already but no one ever talks on there lol

I remember mr Tracey being a nut too. He grabbed me once and hauled me in front of the class because I hadn't done my homework. Didn't matter that I'd bene off sick having my appendix out LOL

What's your full name Bigsteve? John happens to be my bro :0)

I was among the first pupils to go to St Peters and I left in 1960 is there my best friend was Eileen Carr and her boy friend was Peter Fairfield.

I also joined Friends Reunited but there didn't seem to be anyone from St Peters regestered.

My name was Linda Omahoney, I also had a sister Pat and a brother Stephen

If I would remembers me get in touch plz.

was at st peters i left in 1975 remember a few people from there bev hart , susan forsdyke, maria quinn anyone remember a brian nally i believe he drowned in ireland also remember a paul touhey , kev murphy , anyone remember the aggro with colley school our dear neighbours .

Hi Bossyboots

My older brother was one of the first to go to St Peter's, he left in 1960 so would be the same age as you, he is Mick Meegan.

There are loads registered on the St Peter's site on friends reunited, infact there are 3 St Peter's sites, they all need merging.

• 1 month later...
Hi Bossyboots

My older brother was one of the first to go to St Peter's, he left in 1960 so would be the same age as you, he is Mick Meegan.

There are loads registered on the St Peter's site on friends reunited, infact there are 3 St Peter's sites, they all need merging.

Hi MarionC;

Sorry for the delay in replying to your thread, I can remember your brother by name but I place him.At the time we were there the head teacher was Mr Fitspatcric, he was a monster. Took a great deal satisfaction in giving me the cane, for dropping Eileen car while giving her a donkey ride. Ask your brother if he remembers, Angela Cooper, June Sayles, Pat Kennedy,Peter Fairfield, Geff Fox, Freddy Marr, Josie Munn,or Peter Eades he was a prefect, we went out togerher after we left school. The teachers I remember are, Mr Anyon,Mr Muephey, sister Joesaphine and sister Veronica.Please ask Mick who he remembers. Plz reply

Archived