St Peters School, left 1983

really mh and seen our graham for ages
i know thee very well paddy owd lad:hihi: i remember when tha use to froth at mouth over debby(blondie)harry, when tha was a skinhead (i bet tha still ant got much hair)lol, i were out with pete & graham a couple of week back, go to the odd match with pete. your grahams at lee's house for xmas this year , i dunt think he's looking forward to it the owd grouch. your aunty pats still knocking about, i dunt see her as often nowadays but she's well bless her.karens recently got engaged & moved out of ecco. lynn's still knockin about, keiths still up stannington & deans just met another bird in oz. hows your owd man? as he retired yet?

yer still got skinhead lol yer me dads gettin by he had a steoke just after he retierd he never really been same .he still gets up to firth park club on a sunday tho .saw.aunty pat at our josies 40th a couple of months ago our lynn and karen was there too ..i still get down to lane every now and then.never seen our mickey these days mind u im at the other side of twn

yer still got skinhead lol yer me dads gettin by he had a steoke just after he retierd he never really been same .he still gets up to firth park club on a sunday tho .saw.aunty pat at our josies 40th a couple of months ago our lynn and karen was there too ..i still get down to lane every now and then.never seen our mickey these days mind u im at the other side of twn
i noticed youd gone up tuther enda town, wernt you in paul copelands year at skoil?:huh: by the way tha still owes alan hopwood for that bottle a lemonade tha give to your lee:wink:

Archived