Aggressive mugs

There are several phrases that would work better without being aggressive. e.g.

HOMOPHOBIA IS UNACCEPTABLE

THE GAYS ARE PEOPLE TOO

STOP BULLYING ON THE GROUNDS OF SEXUALITY

GAY AND PROUD

GAY IN BOTH SENSES OF THE WORD

etc

I'll email that guy tomorrow (Stonewaller)

Hmmm. Let us know what they say....I can't see THE GAYS ARE PEOPLE TOO going down well :hihi:

Oh OK. Maybe it was that then (Some People Is Gay. Get Over It!). Still though. It's dead aggressive isn't it? Get over what? I do not have a problem with the gays. I love their annual GAYPRIDE festival that they put on but I'm a bit angry that someone tells me to get over it. Nothing to get over! This attitude will make the people rebel against the cause.

You are aware that probably the owner of the mug is the person who is gay?

I've got someone say opposite me right now who had that mug until he dropped it one day. I don't think anyone in this office ever thought it was offensive in any way.

May I suggest you get yourself a mug and write on it

"Some people have a robust sense of humour. Get over it"

Maybe the owner of the mug is sick of having homosexuality rubbed in his face ( excuse the pun).

Why does it have to be publicised and celebrated. Why feel the need to tell everyone you are gay?

Heterosexual don't have a hetro pride march.

You're gay, who cares?

Maybe the owner of the mug is sick of having homosexuality rubbed in his face ( excuse the pun).

Why does it have to be publicised and celebrated. Why feel the need to tell everyone you are gay?

You're gay, who cares?

There is the slight difference though in that heteros haven't, nor continue to be, persecuted for their sexuality.

jb

You're gay, who cares?

Where's the pun?

It didn't say that. It said 'Some people are gay so get over it'. I don't think that's aggressive.

Halibut if that's what it said I would guess the user was gay, didn't the buses run with a similar message some time back? I fail to see what's aggressive about it as someone says we are getting too sensitive.

Archived