Barracco barner is our president?

good luck to her for showing an interest in politics - hopefully the reaction won't put her off, although the morons who feel the need to tweet abusive messages probably will

<edit - removed unworthy dig at ukip>

Some will have their fingers crossed for her committing suicide, they just love it.

More ignorant than thick. We should be thankful that she is seeking to cure her ignorance through learning.

jb

I'm not sure broadcasting that ignorance is the best tactic.

You've got to start somewhere, but if you think the US President is somehow also the UK president then you've got a lot of catching up to do.

HOLDING PEOPLE TO ACCOUNT????????????????

Yes if they are pond life or bottom feeders, but certainly not if they are educated and respectable. You will I assume be suggesting the bankers should be prosecuted for causing our economic demise I assume. Look its them ordinary folk that borrowed too much, not the bankers.

Please have some respect for you betters, top parasites are superior through the fact they exist. One cannot have the plebs having a voice, that is what the police have been militarized for, to keep the bug***rs down if they decide to get a bit upperty.

Look the plebs can at least put a cross on a bit of paper, and that is surely enough of their involvement, and the can forget it, get lost till we have another election where we will of course promise them a future as usual, and then take all their wealth away as usual.

This sort of questioning is absurd, please cease from it, people have got to know their place, they are what sophisticated parasites feed on.

It's not a genuine mistake is it, she's just thick.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 13:48 ----------

Does Twitter have it's own spelling correction feature??

I thought it would just use the one on the phone.

Otherwise you might get problems with the phone correcting to one word and Twitter correcting to another???

So she deserves to be bullied for this? I might remember your comments next time you say something stupid ;):)

So she deserves to be bullied for this? I might remember your comments next time you say something stupid ;):)

It wasn't stupidity, just spectacular ignorance that reflected poorly on some of today's youth.

Deserve to be bullied? No. Giving interviews to the media didnt help her stay out of the limelight.

Still interested how she got her 17 GCSE's and whether it's true.

I'm not bullying her, and I can't control the actions of others.

If I do say something so grossly stupid then please do stick the boot in :thumbsup:

Archived