Barracco barner is our president?

Do they not realise how much politics affect them in their everyday life? Do they never watch the news or read a paper? Have they no idea what's going on?

Politics doesn't significantly affect people's everyday lives. Certainly there's nothing "Barraco Barner" has ever done that's had any impact on my daily life and I suspect this young girl feels the same.

Politics doesn't significantly affect people's everyday lives. Certainly there's nothing "Barraco Barner" has ever done that's had any impact on my daily life and I suspect this young girl feels the same.

I do hope you're joking...

a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step - as some chinese philosopher once said

The way she phrased the question though implied that she thought she knew what she was talking about and didn't agree with what 'our' president was doing. It mainly served to highlight her ignorance, and the fact that she didn't even recognise her lack of knowledge.

---------- Post added 12-03-2014 at 12:51 ----------

Not in the slightest.

The PM of the UK does have an impact. And if either one of them takes us into WW III it will have a large impact on your life.

The way she phrased the question though implied that she thought she knew what she was talking about and didn't agree with what 'our' president was doing. It mainly served to highlight her ignorance, and the fact that she didn't even recognise her lack of knowledge.

and now she is just that little bit better informed

edit - i would suggest that her level of knowledge has increased proportionately significantly more than that of most of the posters on this thread in the last few days

edit - i would suggest that her level of knowledge has increased proportionately significantly more than that of most of the posters on this thread in the last few days

She could have achieved that by reading the ingredient list on a pack of Rice Krispies and discovering that they are, in fact, made from rice.

jb

And the amount of ridicule she has received has been significantly higher than that.

Archived