Manhattan coffee house west street NOTHING to do with the old one!!

sabs101

I was just looking through an old copy of the telegraph and saw an advert for manhattan coffee house the same logo and type face as the one from ecclesall road that closed last year. I know the old owners and asked and it is NOTHING to do with them. They sold a lot of their old equipment however it seems that they are using all the old logos etc without permission!!! The old owners aren't chasing it as unfortunately it would probably cost more then it's worth to rectify it. Just wanted to spread the word so no one gets confused and that it's actually just some one doing it without permission if the actual owners!!!

The link you sent was for somewhere with the same name in America. It's not the name it's the logo which is different to that one you posted a link too. It was owned by the company creditors so it is and it's morally wrong anyway!

The link you sent was for somewhere with the same name in America. It's not the name it's the logo which is different to that one you posted a link too. It was owned by the company creditors so it is and it's morally wrong anyway!

Thats the point there are other Manhattan Coffee Shops already.

• 4 weeks later...

i popped into Manhattan and was amazed with gluten free fresh baked cakes, my partner had a sarnie we were both pleased, have to say coffee was brilliant. would always recommend it.

There is not many places central that look after gluten free and that on its own amazing.............plus it has everything you could ask for school meals hot food. From next week i am based locally so will be popping in quite often.....:love:

Archived