Man on death row for 25 years walks free

So your not saying you want to kill murderers to stop them being released and able to kill again and that you find it acceptable that innocent convicted people may be killed by the state but the end justifies the means ?

Because I'm pretty sure that is exactly what you have been saying all along. In fact I will dance outside of the town hall with nothing on if you can prove that's not what you have put meant.

In your opinion, which is probably based on the fact that you would rather be locked up for life than executed.

My opinion is different, I would rather be dead than locked up for life, so in my opinion a life of confinement is inhumane.

I would give convicted people the choice of prison or death, unless there is no depute at all in the conviction, like Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale. In there case there is no possibility that they were wrongly convicted, so an execution carried out straight after the trial would not have resulted in killing innocent people.

I will see you outside of the town hall, lets hope it not too cold. :)

Innocent people are already murdered and raped because we don't execute murderers and rapists. In fact more innocent people are murdered and raped by convicted murderers and rapists than the amount of innocent people that have ever been executed by the state.

All the way through topic you state it as I have said, you bring up one post before I entered the debate and everything you have put since has been how I stated it, but I'll cloth off at the drop of a hat so Ill do the town hall streak even when I'm right :hihi::hihi:

you bring up one post before I entered the debate and everything you have put since has been how I stated it,

That's what happens when you but into the middle of a discussion without reading it all, everything you read is out of context. And I have used those two several times as examples of the type of convicted criminal I would like to see excited, you just chose to ignore those posts.

That's what happens when you but into the middle of a discussion without reading it all, everything you read is out of context. And I have used those two several times as examples of the type of convicted criminal I would like to see excited, you just chose to ignore those posts.

Fruedian slip of the week?

Or just spell checker giving the wrong word, but I'm also sure that Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale would get excited at the thought of being executed. :)

I very much doubt that. It's ok screaming I want to be a matyr and die for my faith/cause when cynically you know the state wont change its stance on the death sentence. That being the case all they needed to do was get a ticket to Houston and commit the same crime, unless martydom is now based on location. Probably because their thick all they've done is created a martyr out of their victim...irony huh? Hopefully they'll get a life of understanding from the lags as the lags give to paedos...more irony.

I very much doubt that. It's ok screaming I want to be a matyr and die for my faith/cause when cynically you know the state wont change its stance on the death sentence. That being the case all they needed to do was get a ticket to Houston and commit the same crime, unless martydom is now based on location. Probably because their thick all they've done is created a martyr out of their victim...irony huh? Hopefully they'll get a life of understanding from the lags as the lags give to paedos...more irony.

You could be right. :) They certainly didn't do their cause any good.

Or just spell checker giving the wrong word, but I'm also sure that Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale would get excited at the thought of being executed. :)

And it would give them exactly what they want. They wanted to and expected to die the day they attacked that poor soldier.

Now they have the fate worse than death that you would spare them. Curious how things work out isn't it.

And it would give them exactly what they want. They wanted to and expected to die the day they attacked that poor soldier.

Now they have the fate worse than death that you would spare them. Curious how things work out isn't it.

Yep, that's because I'm not vindictive and would prefer to give the resources they will consume to someone else.

Archived